Hey everyone, I'm in a bit of a bind. I have a 2015 RS-S completely stock except it has a voodoo shorty exhaust on it. I bought this motorcycle brand new and it only has just over 1300 miles on it. It's been running very rough for a while now and since it has some warranty left I took it to my local dealer to get diagnosed. I'm being told the cause for the rough idle, miss firing, and what sounds and feels like a cylinder cutting in and out is being caused by the slip on voodoo exhaust. Service rep said its getting to much air and the computer can't make the necessary adjustments and it's running rich causing the O2 sensor and another air management sensor to have gone bad along with fouling the spark plugs.

They want to put back on the stock exhaust and see if that's the problem but I don't have it.

Can anyone provide some guidance ? I contacted Voodoo and I'm awaiting their response. I'm in Southern California and I'm trying to get my hands on a stock exhaust if anyone has one I could borrow or buy, please let me know so I can get my bike running right.