Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Manual Wheelchair Rack

Good evening, anyone working on a solution? I know I will be. I just wanted to know if anyone else was, so I can cheat. haha Keep you post on what we come up with on our end. Thanks everyone!

Spyder Garage

Know they have been made for the other models but the Ryker is still really new and the whole shaft drive and basic single seat will make it a challenge...Will be waiting for updates on your progress. Good luck know you will come up with something or someone will cause where there is a will there is a way....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Yes. No start yet supposed to get like twenty some inches snow through friday. What I'm thinking, or want, is to keep passenger seat intact and sort of have my wheels wrap the passenger. Two reasons keeps chair snugged close to bike and hopefully won't look too gimpy. Could be a week could be a month to start, I'm good for now, but it would be nice to have my scooter with me, I don't walk faithfully. and I will keep an eye on here as well.

Max mount is a decent foundation, so it's doable. However as my friend said, nothing is straight. Lol. That is going to present a challenge, also making it look aesthetic. This is a voluptuous bike, don't want to take that away, if at all possible.

I also bought parts that click into where the seat does if we decide to do a rack all alone without stock passenger seat.

Spyder Garage

My Ryker is in the custom shop right now, and we're currently planning on a wheelchair mount. I also would like to keep the passenger seat.
    I'll try to post some pictures when we get started on it. Any advice meanwhile would be greatly appreciated!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jergen View Post
    My Ryker is in the custom shop right now, and we're currently planning on a wheelchair mount. I also would like to keep the passenger seat.
    I'll try to post some pictures when we get started on it. Any advice meanwhile would be greatly appreciated!
    Many on board will be looking for your solution.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red