Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FalconAF View Post
    Follow-up question to all the great advice above. On my new 2018 RT Limited, how the heck do you get the bug crud cleaned from between the inside of the windshield and front of the black frame where the windshield is attached to it (bottom of the windshield)? The gap between the windshield and the frame is super narrow and I can't fit a finger between it. I can't fit a toothbrush between it. The rest of my Spyder gets washed after every ride, but I still have dried bug guts from 2 weeks ago on the inside of the windscreen and the black windscreen frame in the above places. There's probably a simple answer I haven't thought of yet, but for now...
    Moist microfiber cloth threaded into the gaps and pulled back and forth..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

North Las Vegas, NV, Third Rock From The Sun
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Moist microfiber cloth threaded into the gaps and pulled back and forth..... Jim
    OK, that was simple. Worked fine. Thanks.
    2018 Spyder RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Bugs are so bad here, a pressure wash for the front end is mandatory. I have done this for 30 plus years on motorcycles, never an issue other than K&N exposed air filters aka HD and Yamaha Roadstars. A spray bottle with a fabric softener sheet in it really softens up bug internals...then pressure wash