Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Got my extended B.E.S.T. warranty

I just purchased the 36 month BEST warranty from IMotorsports. They gave me a promotion deal of $671. They said that was at cost for them. This is also where I purchased my spyder from, and they delivered it to me on vacation. Great people. If I ever buy another spyder, you can bet it will be from them.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I just purchased the 36 month BEST warranty from IMotorsports. They gave me a promotion deal of $671. They said that was at cost for them. This is also where I purchased my spyder from, and they delivered it to me on vacation. Great people. If I ever buy another spyder, you can bet it will be from them.
    This is what I paid after shopping around at Dreyer in Indianapolis on my last RTS. If you do better than this, let us know.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That was way better price than they quoted me awhile back.

Spyder Garage

That's a good deal. Pretty much what I paid 3 years ago for the same thing. Believe me, you will be glad that you have it. Saved my bacon many times when the repair costs were $$$$$$$$$ I paid $50.00. You made a good move.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default B.E.S.T. Warranty

3 years at $671.00 is good price....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue