Just thinking out loud to the group here ! My 2008GS is still acting up once in a while with the transmission sticking in gear or going to neutral because the Trans computer is locked up. The BRP fix was the grounding of the coils back in the day. I just ordered a new coil for $25 to see if that fixes it. Pulled the bolts used for ground and shined up the oil can and frame. While looking for the coil I saw the individual coil sticks for $35 each for BRP sea-doos and other newer products. Well if the coil noise is making the trans computer go wonky, how about making an adaptor from the three pin coil plug to two sticks, and use the sticks? No coil noise anywhere near the wiring harness or TCU now. Got so much $$ tied into this Spyder I don't want to sell, got it set up with tons of farkling. Already added fat ground cable direct to battery from coil; BajaRon's plug & wire kit; paddle shifter, put in a used TCU to replace, re-routed cable harness to TCU away from everything best I could. If the new coil doesn't solve, then I have replaced the entire ignition system including computer, nothing left! So was thinking out of the box and trying two coil sticks if problems persist. Any down sides ya'll can think of? Looks like they will fit fine.

Thanks!
Steve