Spyder Garage

Default Baja Ron's sway bar

I installed the bar on my 2015 RTS this weekend, and painted and installed the Air Scoops also. Work an hour, take a break for an hour. Lotsa up and down for this old man. I'm not quite finished putting the skins back on but I should be able to finish tomorrow. Our Spyder group is going on a run Tuesday and I'm excited to take the Spyder out and blow out the winter cobwebs.
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revalden View Post
    I installed the bar on my 2015 RTS this weekend, and painted and installed the Air Scoops also. Work an hour, take a break for an hour. Lotsa up and down for this old man. I'm not quite finished putting the skins back on but I should be able to finish tomorrow. Our Spyder group is going on a run Tuesday and I'm excited to take the Spyder out and blow out the winter cobwebs.
    Unfortunately, none of us are getting any younger. But for those of us who still can and do... I salute you!

Here's wishing you a Great Ride!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default Agree

used to pop up and down no problem.... now I plan better to all I can while I'm down and then do all the up stuff once I get there.... Your doing fine ..congrats on diy....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Hope you discern and enjoy the upgrades. Mine came with the scoops but I added the swaybar and shock adjusters (for my '13) and love the difference.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys. Working on the Spyder is Cardiac Rehab for my triple by-pass last November. I'm much improved since starting this project. Exercise? I thought you said Extra Fries.
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

If you live in small town America and only ride inside the city limits, you don't need the BajaRon sway bar. If, however, you ever get out of town and hit the freeway or twisty back roads to some exciting locale, you absolutely NEED that sway bar. Just sayin'

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ricford View Post
    If you live in small town America and only ride inside the city limits, you don't need the BajaRon sway bar. If, however, you ever get out of town and hit the freeway or twisty back roads to some exciting locale, you absolutely NEED that sway bar. Just sayin'
    We do live in 'Small Town America', but I probably won't be riding it much around here, but there are lotsa back road twisties in Oklahoma and ya gotta use the freeways for a while to get to the really good ones. In Oklahoma we don't measure distances in miles, we measure in hours to get there. Oh, and we ride to EAT somewhere new.