Spyder Garage

Default 2018 or 2019 F3-S SE6???

Hello Spyder Lovers,

I am looking to be a new owner of a F3-S SE6 . I have read a lot of threads on this board and im glad you all are here as I have learned a ton about these Spyders . I'm looking for a 2018 or 2019 F3-S. Any recommendations on what a good price is for these? I know the 2018's have some nice rebates available or 2.9% financing. The biggest difference I see between these years is the gauge cluster and the menu selector. BRP went to a fully digital cluster and replaced the buttons with a joystick for the 2019's. I'm hoping some of you would share publicly or via PM what kind of deals you received on these out the door. I also know some of you feel very passionate about making sure the dealer makes a profit. I also agree with that, but I don't want to be raked across the coals either. BRP changed the pricing of the 2019's so that also makes it a little harder to determine what's a good price. Any insight into recommended pricing and/or normal fees would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rahine
    2019 F3-S , Monolith Satin Black

Spyder Garage

I may be wrong but I don't think the 2019 F3-S has the joystick and color gauge cluster. I think the F3-T and the F3-Limited do. If I am correct you would get a much better price on the 2018 with the rebates. The only difference between the two years would be colors.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

The 2019 F3-S definitely has a new completely digital cluster and joystick. Might not be as nice as the T and Limited, but it is definitely changed from the analog/digital gauge version on 2018 and earlier S'.cluster.jpg
    2019 F3-S , Monolith Satin Black

Spyder Garage

I stand corrected.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red