Hey Folks,

I want to introduce my company, M2Shocks, to you all. We make custom shocks. I asked if it was OK to post this as an introduction...and was told it was OK. I will not be cluttering up the forum with any other posts in the "General Discussion".

About 2 years ago, I spent 6 months doing R&D on the Spyder and came to the conclusion of what "is the best option to make the Spyder perfect". I feel the shocks we developed turn your Spyder into a plush ride that handles as precise as a motorcycle with the comfort of 3 wheels.

20190105_084934 (2).jpg

I am offering a special for SpyderLovers forum members and that is 40% off our retail price of $1875.00 for a complete set of shocks for your Can-Am Spyder...which makes them only 1125.00 for all three shocks! We only have 6 sets that we can offer this promotion for.

All we ask in return is that you do a full review of the product and post it in this forum...even if you have something bad to say...just give an honest review...that is all we ask. Every customer we have had is a RAVING FAN of our product, the quality, and technology involved in the shocks we build for you. In addition, our chassis knowledge is outstanding. We think you will agree.

We thank you for the opportunity to be part of your community, and look forward to making you fall in love with your Spyder even more!

Here is a link to our product information and how to order. https://www.m2shocks.com/canam-spyder-products

Thank you again for you time reading this,
Marcus McBain
Owner - M2Shocks