Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

OK Folks-

We have gotten the M2 front shocks resolved . Marcus has worked with me the entire time and resolved the height issue. Thank you Marcus!

I spoke to Marcus several times and also noted with the added length it was a bear to put in , I could not see getting it done without some creative thinking and the way the shock was very well designed to make adjustments

Now I have a 2014 RT Limited. OEM shock was around 20 inches First set I think was 18.5 inches? They went in with no problem, The new revised set was 20.5 I believe. I could not get them in the Yolks. Length issue.

Contacted Marcus and in the short time I loosen the spring tension all the way. Added a Wire tie loop to the top and bottom of the shock. Then another along the length around the two wires ties I put at the top and bottom of the shock. Compressed the shock and tightened the wire tie around the length which help keep the shock compressed during the installation process. Installed the shock, cut off the wire ties, tightened the hardware and adjusted spring tension.
    Believe Marcus has come up with another idea to make them universal and will leave that up to him for the details if it happens.

Measured to make sure the spring heights were the same and ground clearance was acceptable.

Went to a quick ride around the block and all I could say was WOW. Huge difference over OEM shocks. It rode like a rail around turns, bumps were handle well and felt very planted to the ground. Now keep in mind this was only a 5 minute ride.

More to come once I get the rear shock installed.

Of course it rained most of the afternoon so I could not get more ride time in.

Here is a video from the instructions that was sent with the M2 shocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apqm...ature=youtu.be

If anyone has considered the M2 shocks please contact Marcus. He will take care of your needs. Customer service is OUTSTANDING

And if you buy the shocks you get two free T-Shirts too

I also want to add the quality of these shocks are outstanding too!!

Spyder Garage

So glad to see you got the length issue resolved and got them installed. I have been showing off my M2's every chance I get.

2013 RTS
    BajaRon Swaybar, BRP passenger armrests, JT's GoPro dash mount, Lidlox helmet locks, M2 Shocks, foam grips, Ultimate Seat, Magic Mirrors

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ.RamMan View Post
    So glad to see you got the length issue resolved and got them installed. I have been showing off my M2's every chance I get.
    Now if it would just stop raining around here I could do the same

Spyder Garage

Hey Guys, we are shipping out several sets today. My apologies, we are actually changing to a new color...The Black looks nice, but we think the the Gun Metal Gray will hold up better over time.

At this time, we are STILL OFFERING STEEP DISCOUNTS on the next 8 sets (sold 2 of the 10 I set aside for this promotion) for 1250.00. Same deal, PUT SPYDERLOVERS on the discount code and we will take care of you. Just fill this form out. https://www.m2shocks.com/canam-order

Thanks again.

SHOCKS READY TO GO!

20190528_091930.jpg

Spyder Garage

Hope mine are in there....
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Hope mine are in there....
    Dave, my apologies, we are fighting some parts shortages...and been waiting for parts. Yours will likely ship out next week and you should have by next weekend.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well Finally got to ride on Friday to work and all I can say is WOW! The leaning affect is lot more tolerable,hard turns are way less fatiguing for me. Think I got the ride setup just about dialed in and just need to tweek the ride height a bit.

I dart around like I am on rails now. Now I do have the sway bar installed too. I even noticed way less fighting to get by the Semi's on the Hwy.

Now this is just with two front shocks I have not done the rear yet.

If you are thinking about getting shocks that can be tuned as you go, these M2 shocks are a perfect fit for the Spyder.

And customer service is outstanding. I even got a follow up email asking how the shocks were, even tho I haven't really done much riding since its been raining everyday.