Spyder Garage

Default Helmet storage 2018 RT LSE6

I was reading the owner manual and could not help but be amused at the front storage having room for two helmets. you mean if your head is coconut sized.

2018 RT , PEARL WHITE/CHROME

Spyder Garage

Ha.. mine BARELY fits one XL helmet
    2018 RT Limited White/Chrome.
    BlueSeaSky front & rear dash cam.
    USB plugs
    TechMount cellphone holder
    Squared Away laser alignment.
    BajaRon anti-sway bar and links.
    Dynojet
    Ceramic coated cat delete pipe

Spyder Garage

Now if only I could find the secret passage between the Frunk and the Center Console or glove box that would be like discovering the NorthWest Passage...

Spyder Garage

Because my wife and I wear 3/4 helmets... I am able to fit both of them in there. However, that's assuming it is empty, which it will not be if you are on more than a trip around town.
    2017 RT SE6 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JAB2018 View Post
    Because my wife and I wear 3/4 helmets... I am able to fit both of them in there. However, that's assuming it is empty, which it will not be if you are on more than a trip around town.
    I have a half helmet and my wife has a three quarter helmet I am hard pressed to see how I could fit both in the re. Of course there must be a way, I probably have not studied the question beyond a couple of attrmpts.

Spyder Garage

FRONK.jpg I made my Fronk this much bigger. I now can put 2 full face helmets in there. 1 small and 1 XL. I used fiber glass to close and fill holes. I always thought the fronks could be bigger. I know there is a 35lb weight limit, but I never even close to that. Its usually helmets or jackets in there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan12 View Post
    FRONK.jpg I made my Fronk this much bigger. I now can put 2 full face helmets in there. 1 small and 1 XL. I used fiber glass to close and fill holes. I always thought the fronks could be bigger. I know there is a 35lb weight limit, but I never even close to that. Its usually helmets or jackets in there.
    Hi , you were able to carve out a bit more cargo space in there by cutting out some of the open spaces behind the panels ?

Spyder Garage

The engineer that was in charge of designing the interior of all the RT's compartments should not be allowed to reproduce. Such a inefficient waste of useable space. And it's been how long BRP has been sitting on these molds and haven't improved on them? Irritates me so.

Coke
    2015 RT-S , RED/BLACK

Spyder Garage

If I don't have the SENA communicators on them, I can get two full-face Arai helmets in my RT's frunk, my size XL and my wife's size S. I did this for the first year I owned the RT but then I got other stuff I put in the frunk and so now I only keep the wife's helmet there. But the frunk can definitely hold two full-face helmets. Try harder.
    2017 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    If I don't have the SENA communicators on them, I can get two full-face Arai helmets in my RT's frunk, my size XL and my wife's size S. I did this for the first year I owned the RT but then I got other stuff I put in the frunk and so now I only keep the wife's helmet there. But the frunk can definitely hold two full-face helmets. Try harder.
    The whole idea should be ease of use and convenience if I have to fight the laws of physics I may as well install some Bond like counter measures maybe a 20mm cannon and a few rocket launchers ...

Spyder Garage

This got my creative mind working overtime. I think next fall I'm going to push the envelope farther.

Spyder Garage

Yabba Dabba Do! Nicely done.

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Get your self a set of LidLox from Lamonstergarage.com and use the Frunk for it's preferred purpose......a Beer cooler!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

On the RT series, on of the saddle bags is bigger than the other and will hold a helmet

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer