Spyder Garage

Question 2015 Spyder RS-S saddelbag options?

I purchased my bike about a month ago. I知 looking for some hard saddlebags and just discovered BRP no longer makes them.

Does anyone have suggestions? I did find an option on Eb@y, but not sure how they値l look or if they値l work well.

Hoping someone has some experience with some that will work.

Spyder Garage

I think you will have a hard time finding quality sidecases and mounting brackets.

Givi is the big name in this area but I'm pretty sure they have stopped making the mounting brackets for the GS RS RSS models.

There were 2 different sets of Givi brackets. Those for the V35 cases and those for the Monokey cases. If you find used brackets & cases from different vendors, make sure they mate up with each other

The brackets are really hard to find

Good luck
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Givi PLX-770 mounts were produced for the Spyder for a few years. They are rarer than hen's teeth. If you are handy with welding and tube bending you might be able to fab up and adapt existing Givi mounts for the Spyder.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Spyder Garage

Shad and Mutazu are some viable alternatives to the Givi hard bags.
    I don't know about which may fit your RS-S, but someone posted here not long ago a very long series on how he mounted the Mutazu bags...Search Box is your friend
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic