Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

The brake lights come on with light pressure. I may be off on all of this. I experimented with pressing the brake as I used to do and but kept the ignition button pressed for about 3 seconds and it started.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    Very good description of what is happening. From your description, the no start problem has nothing to do with your battery. That is because everything powers up as it should, but absolutely nothing happens when you push the start button.

Since you do not have to push the mode button when the key is turned on, it has been off for more then 5 minutes and the battery has not been disconnected. May point to a pre start relay or fuse. I will take a look at the wiring diagram for a possible cause that matches your symtoms.
    do you know how to test the pre start relay the fuse i can test , or who i should i ask ???? thank you

Spyder Garage

i was asking you how to test the relay well looking at the relay and all the fuses i tested all the fuses and found that the fuel pump fuse was bad after changing out the 15 anp fuse i tryed to start the bike did not start but this time my volt meter is readed lest than 11 volts all so this time sounded like it would have started not like befor no cliks no noise at all .So i am charging it over night trying it in the morning, i am geting a new battery any ways.i been talking to a lot of people over this matter so thanks ever one for your help. Brian