Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by McRuss View Post
    At least your instructions are written in English and not Canadian!
    I don't know what that means... but I guess I need to apologize for it somehow now...
    My apologies for all the trauma you have been exposed by the written Canadian!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by McRuss View Post
    Ron,
    At least your instructions are written in English and not Canadian! And thanks for picking up the phone when we called! It is nice to have someone who really cares about their product! I made a longer run with the finished product yesterday but wind was brutal and I was fighting that and not really able to fully evaluate the addition of the sway bar. I did notice a difference on my rough road but not sure about the curves. Time will tell but I'm glad I made the conversion!

PS, it didn't matter but there is no Photo #10.
    Yes, the old saying 'Haste Makes Waste' applies here. There was no need for Photo # 10 so I took it out. But I failed to remove the reference to it. Like you said, it didn't matter. That's why I took it out. I think the current instructions are much better. Fixed all (I hope) of the little miscues in the original set.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 05-23-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrNewt View Post
    I don't know what that means... but I guess I need to apologize for it somehow now...
    My apologies for all the trauma you have been exposed by the written Canadian!
    The owners manual has enough grammatical errors that I refer to it as being written in Canadian! Was supposed to be a compliment!
    2020 F3L; gone but not forgotten are all the good miles!

Spyder Garage

Well I got my sway bar, thanks Ron, but since I put a rock through my radiator I will have a few days to wait to put it on.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Thanks Ron...... I got the New Sway Bar on the first Ryker in about 2 hours and the second one in 1 hour. The hardest part was those nuts to get them started for the blocks. Otherwise it went good... Test rode and WOW!!! well worth the investment. I highly recommend it if anyone is on the fence on getting one.
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vstrommer View Post
    Thanks Ron...... I got the New Sway Bar on the first Ryker in about 2 hours and the second one in 1 hour. The hardest part was those nuts to get them started for the blocks. Otherwise it went good... Test rode and WOW!!! well worth the investment. I highly recommend it if anyone is on the fence on getting one.
    Harvey (SpyderPops) has a great little exaggerated offset box end wrench that makes those little beggar bushing block nuts easier to get going. Too late for you but maybe help the next guy.

Wrench.jpg

Spyder Garage

We pounded on a couple hundred miles today and tested out the new BajaRon Sway Bar and was well pleased with the superb handling and drivability control that it had. No disappointments.... Install went good while reading the instructions. First Ryker took me 2 hours and the 2nd Ryker took a little less than an hour to complete when I knew what to do. All in all it was a straight forward and clean install.nosL8h7NTc2X%JFnMNEAHQ.jpgQAtsDaRsTCCFmrC9N28a0Q.jpgLDeSo36eQ26r4Rm+vASc4A.jpgxvrW4b0bR6SvLX7a+fPi1Q.jpg
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vstrommer View Post
    We pounded on a couple hundred miles today and tested out the new BajaRon Sway Bar and was well pleased with the superb handling and drivability control that it had. No disappointments.... Install went good while reading the instructions. First Ryker took me 2 hours and the 2nd Ryker took a little less than an hour to complete when I knew what to do. All in all it was a straight forward and clean install.nosL8h7NTc2X%JFnMNEAHQ.jpgQAtsDaRsTCCFmrC9N28a0Q.jpgLDeSo36eQ26r4Rm+vASc4A.jpgxvrW4b0bR6SvLX7a+fPi1Q.jpg
    Awesome! How do you like the slotted panels under the lower A-Arms?

Spyder Garage

Just installed them and the splash guards the same time as the sway bar.. Looks great and easy to install... Im sure they will work great.
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Harvey (SpyderPops) has a great little exaggerated offset box end wrench that makes those little beggar bushing block nuts easier to get going. Too late for you but maybe help the next guy.

Wrench.jpg
    hi, witch size ? or a link ?

Spyder Garage

Would appreciate some review on Bajaron’s new sway bar riding Ryker on rough roads.
    From pictures the swaybar looks twice the diameter and a lot stiffer than original rally upgrade bar.
    I am not so sure about very stiff sway bar on rough roads.

Spyder Garage

10mm ......

Quote Originally Posted by sonsofanarchy View Post
    hi, witch size ? or a link ?
    2019 900 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

They are called 'Bleeder' Wrench and 'Double Offset' Wrench. They are fairly common. Not hard to find.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CTA-Brake-B...ss!37743!US!-1

Here is a 6 piece set (12 sizes) for just a few bucks more. Handy to have.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-PIECE-MET...wAAOSwzt5baKGW

Wrench.jpg

Spyder Garage

thanks. I order these kinds of tools.

Spyder Garage

Hi Ron did i miss a link to order the sway bars? Also what is the price? thanks for your time

Spyder Garage

I have a few from the first production run that I am selling at a discount. I've got a few left. Just email me at fyredad@hotmail.com if you are interested. Nothing wrong with them. I'm just trying to get some out there so I can get some feedback. I've got a larger production run in the works but it will be about 2 weeks. Once this initial run is gone the price will go up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    Would appreciate some review on Bajaron’s new sway bar riding Ryker on rough roads.
    From pictures the swaybar looks twice the diameter and a lot stiffer than original rally upgrade bar.
    I am not so sure about very stiff sway bar on rough roads.
    Not sure what exactly you mean by rough roads but the pavement on the 2.5 miles to my house from the main highway is ROUGH. The sway bar actually calmed the front end down on the rough sections. It still 'oscillates' but much better.