Thread: Ryker ECU Flash

Spyder Garage

Default Ryker ECU Flash

Just thought I'd share that there seems to be re-flash for the ryker already out there. A UK dealer posted these graphs on one of our facebook owners sites.

I don't have anymore details than the graphs exept it's not from Monster Fuel in Canada. Shows a modest improvement over the US stock flash and a big improvement over the stock EU flash. No idea on any power increase or why the EU one seems so much slower to start off with. Offered for £425 here (around $550)

Before any asks I've no idea if this is for a 600, 900 or both. But I would assume the graphs are from a 900.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Spyder Garage

the graphs you have there are from maptunerx web site for the 900 ryker they have tunes for the 600 as well https://www.maptunpowersports.com/tu.../can-am/286527
    2017 f3-s daytona , circuit yellow metallic

Spyder Garage

Ah cheers for the info, wondered where it was coming from. They do an F3 flash the OHG are offering too and I wanted to find some more info about it.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboymorton View Post
    Ah cheers for the info, wondered where it was coming from. They do an F3 flash the OHG are offering too and I wanted to find some more info about it.
    maptunerx have 3 tunes for the f3. stock with speed limiter removed. stage 1 +7hp. and stage 2 +9hp. stage 2 requires a Slip-On Exhaust

Spyder Garage

Any other tune options? Anything for E85?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Any other tune options? Anything for E85?
    no just the 3 tunes from my post above. you have the option to buy map editor software and a Datalogger Kit for the maptunerx so you could make your own E85 tune if you know what your doing