Spyder Garage

Default New Colorado Ryders

Hello!
    My wife and I decided to pull the trigger, and the fleet now consists of a 2017 F3T and a 2019 Ryker 900. We are located in Falcon, just outside of COS. Just posting to see if there's any local SL members who want to get together and ryde!

Happy ryding!

Spyder Garage

Default Csolorado Spyder Ryders on Meetup.com

Hello,
    Colorado Spyder Ryders is on Meetup.com/Colorado-Spyder-Ryders. We have a number of members from the Falco area who ryde with us. Log on and join our group. We have about 191 members with about 50 active members.
    Regards,
    Carl & Judy Williams
    Colorado Spyder Ryders Organizers
    cawilliams2@comcast.net

Active Member RockyMountainRider50's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Carl, Judy glad to hear you guys are still carrying on the "CSRs"! This is Brock from Denver. The Ebay and Amazon shopper! Anyway, Im on a different shift with the US Postal Service. Haven't been able to get that Saturday and Sunday off to catch up with you guys but still trying. Hoping to participate in atlease on ride with you guys this summer. Will try to keep in touch. Stay safe and Ryde smart!
    2012 RT LTD & RT-622 , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CarlWms View Post
    Hello,
    Colorado Spyder Ryders is on Meetup.com/Colorado-Spyder-Ryders. We have a number of members from the Falco area who ryde with us. Log on and join our group. We have about 191 members with about 50 active members.
    Regards,
    Carl & Judy Williams
    Colorado Spyder Ryders Organizers
    cawilliams2@comcast.net
    Hello! I have requested to join the meetup group, but it still shows 'Membership Pending.' I am looking forward to getting together with all the other CO Ryders!

Spyder Garage

Howdy holinka182, I just purchased my first spyder - a 2019 RT Limited asphalt grey. We live 5 miles north of Falcon. We will most likely go out on one of the nice winter days we get - we like to go for burgers. Getting together to ride sounds good.

roger

Spyder Garage

Hi Holinka182! We live here in Colorado Springs (near Palmer Park and Powers). We are temporarily bikeless. We used to have a 2013 Spyder RT-S, but traded it in with the wife's older Nissan Pathfinder, to get her a newer car. There was some things I did not like with my 2013 RT-S so it was not to difficult to let it go (we also needed a vehicle that gets good gas mileage on those long trips when we cant take the bike). Earlier this month we looked at the 2019 F3 limited and I fell in love with all of the changes with the new design. Can Am fixed all of the issues I ever had with my 2013 so we put a down payment down on a new F3 Limited Oxford Blue. We expect to pick it up end of December.

We would really love to meet other local spyder riders that we could travel with once in in a while once we pick up our new bike!

- Mike
    2019 F3 Unlimited , Oxford Blue Dark Edition

Spyder Garage

and

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Howdy Rd_Runner - congrats on the new ride and good luck.
    Our first spyder came home in Oct. - 2019 RT Limited Asphalt Grey. I've only had a few good days to ride, put about 200 miles on it. We live out in Falcon. We're looking forward to getting together with other spyder riders. To start out our rides will probably be day trips, for our favorite - burger lunches.
    Give a shout - Roger

Spyder Garage

Hello. I am relatively new here, I joined about three weeks ago or more. Been busy on my initial modes and changes. I have a 2012 RS-S. I have don the following mods:

Power Commander 5
    Monster Performance ECU flash
    RIVCO Floorbaords (Awesome by the way)
    LED H7 Replacement bulbs
    Can Am brand OEM Luggae Rack
    SHad Brand 45 liter top box and quick mount
    Baja Ron Sway Bar and Links
    Two Brother V.A.L.E. M2 single can exhaust
    CNC Machine Air Filter (Airbox replacement)

This is such a fun vehicle to ride, should have gotten on one years ago. I still have two wheelers, but touring on one is getting painful in my older age. So we bought the Can Am.

I live in Naturita, CO. I am in between Grand Junction and Telluride on Hwy 141, rated the second best riding Biway in Colorado in recent polls.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black