Spyder Garage

Default Monster FI ECM upgrade

I finally did it and spent $385 on the ECM Flash. I almost backed out doing this as I have a 2012 RT and I had to do a lot of digging to get to the ECM. 3 weeks later its all back together without any extra parts or bolts left over. The hype is all TRUE. This thing rips. I am totally amazed at the throttle response and extra torque to get up to speed quickly. I's nothing to break rear tire loose from start and fish tail a bit. SpyderRT.jpg

Spyder Garage

Nice i love it I also have a 2012 Rtl had mine done 2 weeks ago I had the stage 2 reflash and is a totally new bike specially 2 up wow loving it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan12 View Post
    I finally did it and spent $385 on the ECM Flash. I almost backed out doing this as I have a 2012 RT and I had to do a lot of digging to get to the ECM. 3 weeks later its all back together without any extra parts or bolts left over. The hype is all TRUE. This thing rips. I am totally amazed at the throttle response and extra torque to get up to speed quickly. I's nothing to break rear tire loose from start and fish tail a bit. SpyderRT.jpg
    did it do anything with fuel mileage

Spyder Garage

I went for a full tank ride today and noticed my odometer both A & B was on paused. I didn't know you could do that. So I will have to get back on the mileage thing. Ridding 2 up I have better Passing power and that is a huge plus for me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan12 View Post
    The Stage 2 MFI upgrade is even better :-)
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

How did you do it....buy software and use laptop or take it in?

Spyder Garage

Man o Man - I have a 2012 RT SE, been following the ECM upgrade. Looks like it's my next upgrade. Can you tell me more about any concerns or problems had getting to the ECM.

Spyder Garage

The reason I ask the previous question is I had a triumph rocket III and flash was the bug thing which often resulted in a trip to the dealer to rectify the situation......