Spyder Garage

Default Digital speedometer gauge

Here's a question I haven't seen before. All my digital gauges on my 2015 F3S are set correctly. The date, time, etc. But today when I went to fill up with gas, it changed from MPH and F* to KPH and C*.
    I got it back to F* but it won't go back to MPH. Anyone have this problem and what did you do to fix it? I've held the "set button" and the up arrow like it says in the owners manual, but it won't change!
    2015 F3S , Gray with Orange

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bubbie View Post
    Here's a question I haven't seen before. All my digital gauges on my 2015 F3S are set correctly. The date, time, etc. But today when I went to fill up with gas, it changed from MPH and F* to KPH and C*.
    I got it back to F* but it won't go back to MPH. Anyone have this problem and what did you do to fix it? I've held the "set button" and the up arrow like it says in the owners manual, but it won't change!
    Did this occur on it's own ???? …. Is it possible you hit the MODE button too many times ???? …. Mike

Spyder Garage

My ST did same thing few years back (before F3), also changed my radio & rpm display from enabled to disabled & went to trailer mode. Thankfully noticed it at a gas stop & was able to get it back normal. Was fixed with a dash/buds update.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Blue Knight: All I did was hit the reset on the trip-meter. It had happened at the last fill-up also, but then went back to normal with the "set" and up arrow. I'm thinking maybe I should disconnect the battery and see if that resets it.

Bfromla: If the battery disconnect doesn't work, I'll probably have to have a buds reset also.

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone! Ron pressed the set button and then instead of just holding the down arrow he kept hitting it and finally it changed back. Now if it will only stay at MPH I'll be happy. Last choice will be just use my Garmin to see my MPH.