Spyder Garage

Default Thoughts on price of a 900 ACE...

I've been price shopping...

I can get a 900 ACE with MAX seat. Passenger seat w/fold-able backrest for $13,000 out the door. (taxes/license) No labor, as I will install the seats myself, because labor rates are absolutely insane.

What do you think?

Spyder Garage

Seems high. I paid $12.6 out the door for the Rally model with over $1200 in added options, installed. That included Ky sales tax. BTW that included labor for seat upgrade, sway bar, windscreen, handguard LEDs though sway bar is backordered.

Spyder Garage

Oops.

Spyder Garage

I'm going tomorrow to get my 900 ace. 12999 otd with comfort seat, grip shields, rear seat (regular) all 3 fox shocks, wheel inserts, windscreen, sway bar, exclusive panels. No cost for installation.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Usetacould View Post
    I'm going tomorrow to get my 900 ace. 12999 otd with comfort seat, grip shields, rear seat (regular) all 3 fox shocks, wheel inserts, windscreen, sway bar, exclusive panels. No cost for installation.
    Seems reasonable given the suspension upgrade. Maybe also consider adding the radiator grill (not perfect but the radiators are very exposed).

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ryker prices go higher than I realized.

Spyder Garage

I could have gone quite a bit cheaper, however I wanted it very upgraded and very specific. I was quoted about 1500 higher at 2 other dealerships for the exact same build.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuns View Post

I can get a 900 ACE with MAX seat. Passenger seat w/fold-able backrest for $13,000 out the door. (taxes/license) No labor, as I will install the seats myself, because labor rates are absolutely insane.

What do you think?
    I did the same as you and was going to get the 900 with suspension upgrade, comfort driver and passenger seats as well as the high backrest. I priced them out and the Rally (with comfort driver and passenger seat plus backrest) was going to be about the same price as 900 with the upgrades. The upgrades for the 900 was the shocks and mount which brought it to almost the same price as the Rally.
    I ended up going with the Rally because I also got the radiator grille and I liked the color scheme with the silver front air dam (for lack of a better term)and the silver side panels to match the rims.

What I don't care for is the exposed back wheel on the Rally and I may switch it with the full fender from the 900.

In the end it's a wash to me. The Rally came with what I wanted but I want to add the full fender. The 900 came with what I want but I want to add the radiator grille.

Final price out the door was a little over $13k

Spyder Garage

Buy the bike first. Concentrate on best price for the bike and the bike alone. All the upgrades are separate and you get no credit for the factory parts. Buy the upgrades separately and get the best price on each via internet sales. For many of the upgrades, there are now and more becoming aftermarket options that are better than what BRP offers.

Suggest giving iMotorsports a bid on pricing the bike delivered to your driveway.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

I was able to get all my accessories at time of purchase for a 10% discount so that's what I did and I was right at $13k for my Rally.

Driver comfort seat
    Passenger comfort seat
    Foldable passenger back rest
    Windshield
    Cover
    Swaybar
    Tank Bag

That was with no labor for accessories because I'm doing all that myself. If you are paying over MSRP for anything I would keep looking. I also haven't found accessories discounted on line either.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuns View Post

What do you think?
    Did you include the 2 up spring? Probably get labor on that I'm guessing. I priced back and forth for months, always came out the Rally better value if your going passenger seat.

Spyder Garage

Some dealers don't charge labor to install accessories at time of purchase...I refuse to do business with one that does.

Spyder Garage

My dad's was $13000 with comfort driver and passenger seats, side case, windshield, hand guards, wind deflectors, and hand guard lights. Dealer in Hanover, PA charged no freight or prep, gave a 10% discount off all the accessories and installed them for free. Bought our Spyder used but if I get a new one, that's where I'm going.
    Rick Miller

2015 RT Limited - Red
    Baja Ron Sway Bar, Kumho Ecsta rear tire, Viair compressor.

Other current bikes -
    2008 Kawasaki KLR-650 - Blue/Silver
    1995 Yamaha Virago 705 - Red/White