Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Yep, get us a price on these brackets. I'm interested also.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Aufgeblassen47 View Post
    Seems like a modulating headlight would be better,
    I hate those damn things. I pulled over off of the highway one day because an idiot had one of those coming up behind me and I thought it was a Motor Cop. Nope, just an inconsiderate person on a motorcycle. Those should be illegal on anything but an emergency vehicle.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Harry76 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used these combo lights from Amazon, they are 6000k in brightness and are supposed to have a dual beam.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the switch I used for them.
    That looks REALLY good... those daylight/distance pics definitely look like a car.
    That being said, please excuse my nomenclature nitpicking, lol.
    6000k isn’t the brightness, it’s the temperature- 6000 lumens is the brightness!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    I hate those damn things. I pulled over off of the highway one day because an idiot had one of those coming up behind me and I thought it was a Motor Cop. Nope, just an inconsiderate person on a motorcycle. Those should be illegal on anything but an emergency vehicle.
    Here in Aust, they are!! Only permitted on Emergency Response Vehicles, and until fairly recently the various different types of first responders all had different lights/flashes & sirens, so you could both see and hear if it was a Cop or a Firey or an Ambo coming up behind you, but now..... they all run the same lights & sirens, plus they've expanded the use of Red & Blues to include the various State Emergency Services too! It was all different, back in the day..... dunno what the world is coming too!

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Sorry for the silly question... I'm just trying to understand if there are any issues with this mount...

Having your lights mounted on pretty much the wheel; aren't they moving up and down with the wheel, based on the road conditions?
    Couldn't this create some issues for the incoming traffic and unintentionally "flash them" (from two different points at different intervals) constantly, especially on a bumpy road?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrNewt View Post
    Sorry for the silly question... I'm just trying to understand if there are any issues with this mount...

Having your lights mounted on pretty much the wheel; aren't they moving up and down with the wheel, based on the road conditions?
    Couldn't this create some issues for the incoming traffic and unintentionally "flash them" (from two different points at different intervals) constantly, especially on a bumpy road?
    That's a very good point, didn't think of that. Really needs to mounted at a location that is fixed for sure.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    That's a very good point, didn't think of that. Really needs to mounted at a location that is fixed for sure.
    There's the rub. If you want them fixed, they won't turn with the tires.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyuberalles View Post
    Not too concerned with that aspect. More like the idea of being seen. People cant figure out what a motorcycle light is let alone a new fangled 3 wheeler.

Spyder Garage

same here I would be interested in set of brackets

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyuberalles View Post
    If you want a set that are fixed look at Lamonster garage. They have the a set
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Id buy a set. I have a set of light and no place to install them. I would get a set of brackets if you make them. Like someone mention, I like the lights tracks as you steer the bike. Look really good.

Spyder Garage

Looks like after water jetting, bending and powdercoat the cost would be 30 US Dollars plus shipping.
    Is anyone interested?

Spyder Garage

I ended up going with the Lamonster kit for $120. You get everything you need except zip ties. They mount to the upper bolts on the front shocks, install was easy and for the price I doubt I could piece a kit of my own together for that price and a lifetime warranty to boot. Seemed logical at the time.