Spyder Garage

Default Mahoning Valley Spyder Ryders of Ohio NEW website

Come, visit our new website. If you're in Ohio of Western Pa check us out. If you're visiting our area, contact us. We're a friendly bunch of Spyder Ryders.

www.mahoningvalleyspyderryders.com

John Hougelman - President

Spyder Garage

I just wanted to let folks know that Mahoning Valley Ryders Is a wonderful group of fun loving Spyder riders and have included me and my Ryker into their Club. My baby Spyder (Ryker) has been welcomed with open arms. We love to ride and eat out a lot, enjoying each others company. It's good to belong.

Spyder Garage

Default Newby

Sold my Victory Vegas 8 Ball.. and ordered a new "Sea To Sky" coming in Feb. Bought a used Bushtec trailer to tote behind and would love to meet up with other folks that Enjoy" This Adventure." I'm 71 and live in Dover Ohio. I have never ridden a Spyder in my life. I think It's high time to start. Taking a BRP course in April in Cinn. Oh.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum BillyBrad. on the new 2021 Spyder S2S!! Make sure and check out the Spyder Rally in Zanesville OH. in June. http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioSpyderRyde.htm for details. Lots of fun and you get to meet a lot of SpyderLovers there. I hope to see you there with the new S2S.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

These guys and gals are great. Rode 2 wheels for about 45 years and decided on the Spyder. The best decision I have ever made.IMG_0652.jpg
    Retired Army
    2016 Chevy Silverado
    2016 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 RT Limited , stock White