Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Muster 2019 Annual Australian Event

The annual Spyder Muster (This year called Spyder Roulè) has been run and completed on the weekend of 22nd; 23rd and 24th march 2019.

The attached short 5 minute video is a brief of how the weekend went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOO8h27zRw

Hope you enjoy. Cheers, noboot

Spyder Garage

Thanks, we just were in Penrith at the end of Feb on our way up to Wentworth Falls and the Three Sisters and Scenic world in Katoomba. Beautiful area up there, bet the rides were great.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Why the name change?? When I see the word Muster I think Australia but when I saw the word Roulè I thought French.

Muster = Originally meaning only to gather soldiers, muster's definition has been expanded to include gathering up just about anything.

Roulé = (French: roulé, lit. 'rolled') is a French record label founded in 1995 by Daft Punk member Thomas Bangalter. Roulé has a side label entitled Scratché ...

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016
    SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera
    Show Chrome Back Rest , Show Chrome Hitch
    Leesure-lite trailer, Harbor Freight tag along trailer (sold)
    Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames
    BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors, DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs,
    DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags, Method to open Frunk and seat without using key,
    LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Why the name change?? When I see the word Muster I think Australia but when I saw the word Roulè I thought French.

Muster = Originally meaning only to gather soldiers, muster's definition has been expanded to include gathering up just about anything.

Roulé = (French: roulé, lit. 'rolled') is a French record label founded in 1995 by Daft Punk member Thomas Bangalter. Roulé has a side label entitled Scratché ...
    It's quite a long story and the short version is that the name Spyder Muster wasn't (legally) available at the time of setting up this years event. Also the venue wasn't in the Outback where wild Brumby's roam the range to Muster up. Also the Sponsors suggested a name change something more to suit the venue which was one of our biggest football clubs where gambling like roulette is played. So we came up with Roulè instead. Also for the first four (4) years it wasn't called the Spyder Muster it was called the Spyder Royal but that name wasn't available either so we came up with a name similar, Spyder royal, Spyder Roulè.

Cheers, noboot

Hmmmmmmmm I got hung up on the word "Also" a bit too much in that explanation.

Spyder Garage

Do you still sell the drive arm on Can Am windshield? If so could you email me the steps I need to take to buy one. Thanks...Michael. Michael@seabrookmr.com