As an owner of a 2005 GW w/Road Smith kit, I've lurked on this forum for a while now reading lots of comments, especially as might pertain to service issues, break downs, quality, and on the list grows. Here is one of my comparisons, if I have a mechanical problem on the road to somewhere with my 2005 GW Trike, I'm totally in a world of you know what getting it fixed. Finding a dealer to fix it is almost impossible and that gives me great pause miles from home. I've been in that dreaded red light on the dash, and it just kills the journey. Now I know 'stuff happens' if on the road or where ever, to all makes and models, GW being one of the bullet proof brands that rarely breaks, but it does on occasion. The age, and the trike thing is a big problem when I'm on a journey with the wife and luggage and there's an 'mechanical issue', and that's always on my mind, takes some of the fun out the journey. Now, comparing to the Canam touring machine, it's built from the ground up for to be a three wheeled machine, so find and dealer and he will fix it wherever it might be. I've heard some of the horror stories about Spyder dealers shops, but at least they are out there, you can get the machine back on the road and home, even if the shop is not 'the best'. I think even the worst of them will make a best effort if they know you are miles from home and need 'good attention'. So this has been on my mind, just putting it out there for no particular reason.