Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default congratulations....🎉🎉🎉

Little checking the members there are 6 in mesa and 157 others around the state. There are many more non members you can check dealers and bike shops holding rydes for all bikes. There are clubs and groups you can search out...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I haven't found any Spyder/Ryker riding groups around here yet. There have been a few posts from time to time asking about that but nothing had developed that I am aware of. The best I can suggest is to watch for posts from "UtahPete" who organizes SW Spyder Ryder Ride-Ins. There is one happening right now in Sierra Vista. I think he is trying to have a regional Ryde-In every month or so. They are great. I don't think R.N. is interested in sponsoring or organizing Spyder rides. A Manager at Nash Power Sports said they might do something but that has been over a year ago and nothing from them since. There was an attempt from someone to organize rides from Mesa a while back and I responded that I was interested but it fizzled out. Maybe there is something on Facebook but I don't do Facebook so don't know for sure. If you find a group, please post information here. And, welcome to 3 wheeling..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi