Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Butler maps are a great option to have in the saddlebag. If you can swing it, the Custer Battlefield is hallowed ground..... There are hundreds of really great places to see and visit, you might get pushed for time with only 3 months...... LOL
    2017 RT , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rickjfl View Post
    Butler maps are a great option to have in the saddlebag. If you can swing it, the Custer Battlefield is hallowed ground..... There are hundreds of really great places to see and visit, you might get pushed for time with only 3 months...... LOL
    The first time I was at Custers battle field was in the late 60s but as my OP said we are staying on Hwy. 20 . I have a number of Butler maps and have been in every state but two, as a construction superintendent. This time around I get to share the country with my bride.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

We made it to Bend OR. We’re we will spend several days visiting some friends. It was misting on top of the passes when we crossed the Cascades. The spiders and trailers are behaving nicely . Will head out Wednesday morning aim or shine, looks like mostly light rain ahead for the next week. DFACA6C8-0C1B-401D-9659-8C4C73357F15.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant