Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest and accessory installation, schedule, etc.

Hello, I am planning to attend Spyderfest. It will be my first one, and I am a newbie Spyder rider. I am trying to understand what to expect. Will there be a daily schedule or are people left on their own? How about the option to have accessories installed by the vendors? Should I decide ahead of time if I want something installed and let the vendor know (sort of "making a reservation")? Anything else I should know?

Thank you for any information you can share!

Spyder Garage

If there's something specific you know you want now, it's best to contact the vendor ahead of time and ask if they're accepting reservations (some don't, some aren't yet.)
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gianfri View Post
    Hello, I am planning to attend Spyderfest. It will be my first one, and I am a newbie Spyder rider. I am trying to understand what to expect. Will there be a daily schedule or are people left on their own? How about the option to have accessories installed by the vendors? Should I decide ahead of time if I want something installed and let the vendor know (sort of "making a reservation")? Anything else I should know?

Thank you for any information you can share!
    Yes there will be a rally schedule available. You'll get a copy when you check in. It will probably be on the web-site in advance. Just come on and plan to have lots of fun with a few hundred of your closest friends!

Most, if not all, the vendors will install what they sell. They try to give you an idea of how long before they can start, as it's often a first-come-first-served deal.

If you know for sure what you want to buy, let the vendors know before hand. They don't always carry 100% of their inventory with them. So let them know so they'll have your item on hand. Or . . order it ahead and bring it with you to be installed.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Yes there will be a rally schedule available. You'll get a copy when you check in. It will probably be on the web-site in advance. Just come on and plan to have lots of fun with a few hundred of your closest friends!

Most, if not all, the vendors will install what they sell. They try to give you an idea of how long before they can start, as it's often a first-come-first-served deal.

If you know for sure what you want to buy, let the vendors know before hand. They don't always carry 100% of their inventory with them. So let them know so they'll have your item on hand. Or . . order it ahead and bring it with you to be installed.
    This is helpful. Are there special prices for the rally attendees?

Spyder Garage

Gianfri, There will be group rides as well as very well planned and documented do it yourself rides, we've done and VERY much enjoyed both. Vendors that we knew about before going down did let us pre-schedule most of our installs around the group rides, and we did get discounted prices on some, but most vendors had Spyderfest special pricing on their products or services. Even in a rainy year that we went we enjoyed it tremendously, met SOOOOO many nice folks from all over. And did get to enjoy some great scenic rides.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gianfri View Post
    This is helpful. Are there special prices for the rally attendees?
    Many vendors have special pricing at the events.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I've been to several, and have never been able to make a "reservation" for an install. You decide what you want, then get on an install list and leave your cell phone number. Sometimes you can waste an entire day at vendor village....hopefully it'll be a rainy day. It's convenient and a pain in the butt all at once. You'll likely spend double what you're planning to spend. It's all there, if ya want it.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

just remember to bring plenty of cash or credit because when you see ev1 bike your gonna be sayin I want that!!lol

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    just remember to bring plenty of cash or credit because when you see ev1 bike your gonna be sayin I want that!!lol
    Or maybe that is a good reason to LEAVE the credit card at home!

Spyder Garage

Do they ever include install price with product price or free install? It’s my first time also

Spyder Garage

Some of mine were install included, some weren't, that's pretty much dealer dependent. But some of the installs were WAAY beyond my technical skills so was worth it.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

SEAL FLOORBOARDS has always included the install price in the Floorboard price (no charge to install) Due to health reasons, I won"t be able to attend SpyderFest this year. However, if you want a set of Seals, contact me thru PM or email and I will take off the $45. shipping fee. that's more than my normal installation fee. My stock is good and i ship via FedEx. Even if you have BRP floorboards, my Seals will easily fit your Spyder. I Will miss you all this year.
    Ride in comfort,
    John
    Last edited by sealfloorboards; 04-03-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Spyder Garage

RLS Exhaust will be there and doing free installs on all exhaust and cat deletes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

RLS Exhaust will be there and doing free installs on all exhaust and cat deletes