Good afternoon! I am getting so so close, decision after decision change, additions subtractions and probably a few epsilon as they approached infinity in another dimension. I found a good dealer, good price, great service. I saw a Rally today in person for the 1st time.

I want the Rally. Pure and simple. I want the performance. I do not want to get a 600 or 900 and get angry a few years down the road when I want to punch the computer, insert boot disk and FDISK. (haha I'm guessing someday that might not be IMpossible?) I was on the 600 track for months, so this was thought out over time.

But that open wheel?
1. It rides in the lane where all the crud is., i.e., dead road kill guts skunks coon possum big rats cats dogs dear carcass
2. It's going to hit dirt or that's the intention, all that dirt is going to end up on that shock right? I assume it's going to pit very quickly and seals are going to go out prematurely on that shock?
3. Always going to be dirty. Unless I wait for June in this land of 10,000 lakes.

Looking at the two side by side to a 600, that back piece that holds the half fender on the Rally appears to be quite different that the 600. Would you need that whole back light assembly to get a full fender on a Rally? Or is that 1/2 inch tire difference just too much to clear?

Anyone actually done this or priced it out?

Experience, insight, thoughts, opinions welcome!