Spyder Garage

Default The book Psychic Warrior by David Moorehouse question...

Someone let me have this book a while ago, and I just started reading it. My question to anyone familiar with the book is- Is this book supposed to be fiction, based on a disenchanted CIA employee? In a nutshell, it's about the CIA's Stargate Program. So far it's a pretty interesting read.

Spyder Garage

That's CLASSIFIED!!! If I tell you, I'll have to shoot you!!!

Joe T.
    I miss SoCal - - - -

Spyder Garage

If this was/is really a secret program and this isn't fiction, that would mean that Mr. Moorehouse is divulging top secret information and would therefore be subject to prosecution. The prosecution will occur about the same time Hillary Clinton gets prosecuted for the same thing.
    2017 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

Careful...please. This could go political.

We have been mostly quiet...but we are not asleep.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-22-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Careful...please. This could go political.
    Yes, I get that, but I was making a point about the fact Moorehouse hasn't been prosecuted for divulging secret information and nobody ever promised to prosecute him. Hence his book must be deemed to be fiction. That's not political and there was no intent to make it political. The mere existence of Hillary Clinton is NOT political. Could you even tell from what I wrote what my position was about whether she should or should not be prosecuted?
    2017 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

Like I said...we are watching. A select few, sometimes like to play games with words and test the boundaries from time to time. Their definition of not political is not always on point. We are no longer getting into arguments with those that disagree. Now back to the program.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-22-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    If this was/is really a secret program and this isn't fiction, that would mean that Mr. Moorehouse is divulging top secret information and would therefore be subject to prosecution. The prosecution will occur about the same time Hillary Clinton gets prosecuted for the same thing.
    He was discharged under other than honorable conditions, and no pension or medical. Neither the Army nor CIA has disavowed any knowledge of Stargate; but, they did dispute anyone other than Morehouse had a psychological break. There was also some journalist that interviewed a number of Morehouse's associates, and the journalist came away with Morehouse embellishing some of the facts of Stargate. As for your last sentence, big brother is watching. I guess I'll finish reading and then move on to The Panther.