Spyder Garage

Default N Dallas - Hot Springs Rally - Meet n Ryde?

Fairly new Ryder here, and am going to the Hot Springs Rally, leaving pretty early (7:00ish) May 17th. If her back allows, I will have my girlfriend riding rear. Considering riding with someone, or as a group.... I still haven't figured out if I like the freedom of riding solo, or the comradery of riding with others more yet.

Reply or PM me if you want to ride together, and let's talk.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; Yesterday at 03:28 PM.
    2019 Spyder RT Ltd. Bought in Jan 2024. Can-Am states only.

Spyder Garage

Two to 4 is about the biggest group I’d wanna travel with. If end up as part of a bigger group, I try to find a couple others and form our own separate small group to travel to the destination either ahead of or behind the main group. Too many things to go wrong in a large group. And, you are only as safe as the least competent rider in the group …

White 2015 F3-S SE6 - “Gypsy” (hers)
    Yellow 2017 F3-S Daytona 500 SM6 (his)

Spyder Garage

My 02. Riding solo with a partner is great. You can stop where and when you want. Things seem to fall apart when you join up with someone that sticks to "their way" of riding and it sometimes is not "your way" of riding. Patience can be a factor.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red