Spyder Garage

Default Matthews Fun Machines -- SOLD!

For Piedmont NC Spyder owners, Matthews Fun Machines has been sold to Team Charlotte Motorsports, https://www.teamcharlottemotorsports.com/. The gent I spoke with this morning said they were in the process of getting the BRP dealership transferred and will have certified Spyder technicians. No information on movement of old MFM staff/techs to new dealership. Service staff at MFM were very good; future is cloudy crystal ball at present, IMO.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I saw somewhere that Spyder Adventures in Maggie Valley was in need of some help, its formed by somebody @ Fun Machines. Might be in jeopardy now
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

FYI... Team Charlotte Motorsports is still not a BRP dealer. These things take some time to iron out with a purchase like this. I do understand (Rumor) that they are not going to continue selling or servicing the Moto-Guzzi line that Matthews Fun Machines had.

They are selling only used spyders and BRP jet skis and ATV's at this time. They are claiming they service them but I heard on Friday that they still don't have a spyder tech on staff.

The real shame of it here is that Matthews Fun Machines was 5 minutes from my house and Matt was an awesome Spyder tech. Their parts department was awesome too. Luckily I don't need much work done anymore but that still means a longer haul to Rockhill or Concord if I need work. Sucks....
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Paid a visit to Team Charlotte Motorsports, totally unimpressed with answers to questions I posed to service guy.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S