Spyder Garage

Default HELLO FROM ACROSS THE POND

HELLO ALL. JUST THOUGH THAT I WOULD POST A NOTE TO SOME THAT KNEW THAT I WAS GOING ON A TRIP. ARRIVED IN THE UK YESTERDAY AND HAD A LONG DAY OF FLYING. WILL BE LEAVING MY BROTHERS HOUSE TOMORROW FOR THE TRIP INTO GERMANY AND THE HAMBURG HARLEY DAYS FEST NEXT WEEKEND.WILL POST MORE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE. I WISH I HAD MY SPYDER HERE. TALK AT YOU ALL LATER. TO THE ONES GOING TO THE LEFT COAST HAVE A GREAT RUN AND BE SAFE. TILL NEXT TIME SEEYA
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the well wishes, same back to ya. Have fun on your international adventure.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Default Hello

Tell Bro Hello enjoy the visit,we will pass by your Butler exit Tues on a small trip into Pa.

Tim & Annamarie

Quote Originally Posted by MSGTDOC View Post
    HELLO ALL. JUST THOUGH THAT I WOULD POST A NOTE TO SOME THAT KNEW THAT I WAS GOING ON A TRIP. ARRIVED IN THE UK YESTERDAY AND HAD A LONG DAY OF FLYING. WILL BE LEAVING MY BROTHERS HOUSE TOMORROW FOR THE TRIP INTO GERMANY AND THE HAMBURG HARLEY DAYS FEST NEXT WEEKEND.WILL POST MORE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE. I WISH I HAD MY SPYDER HERE. TALK AT YOU ALL LATER. TO THE ONES GOING TO THE LEFT COAST HAVE A GREAT RUN AND BE SAFE. TILL NEXT TIME SEEYA

Spyder Garage

Glad you got there safely. Have a great trip and we will do the same.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.