Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hey Patti, are you swimming yet?

Prairie, I was just watching some videos about flooding in NE. Looks bad. Is any of that close to you? Are you being affected at all? I hope all is well with you.

Any other Nebraskans on this board getting flooded? How about others along the affected rivers?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Prairie, I was just watching some videos about flooding in NE. Looks bad. Is any of that close to you? Are you being affected at all? I hope all is well with you.

Any other Nebraskans on this board getting flooded? How about others along the affected rivers?
    and please include those in Missouri …………………..sending ...………...Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Patti lives in Kansas. Is there flooding there too?
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Patti lives in Kansas. Is there flooding there too?
    By George, you're right! Damn memory cells! Junction City is Kansas, not NE. Not even close. Knew I should've checked Google Maps, but NOOOOOOO, I know what I'm doing - obviously not!!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If Nebraska is flooding: Kansas will also be experiencing the same mess...
    Patti,
    Here's to hoping that you all remain high & dry!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No flooding in my area - yet. The Missouri basin in the northern plaines (Nebraska and northward) is, though. I think I saw some areas in NE Kansas are getting some flooding from the run-off from up stream. We're about 150 miles upstream of the Missouri River here.

My understanding is that in the northern plaines the flooding is because of the frozen ground isn't absorbing any water, so more is running into the river channels. We've had temps well above freezing here for a couple weeks now.

So . . . so far, so good!

Thank you all for asking!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)