Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CrashDavis View Post
    and how do you mount the J&M to the back of the left handlebar control cluster?
    I had a similar situation on my Victory. I solved it with spacers and longer screws from my local Ace Hardware. Note the DIN plug for the headset cord zip tied to the bar.
    CB INSTALLATION 024.jpg
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

bigcontender, Flamewinger, & jcthorne; Thanks for the info. I have the Midland and the SR10 and it works fine, except when the skies open and I have to worry about the Midland getting wet. I've seen the J&M and wished I could connect it to something like the SR10, but neither company had a store bought way. I can do it if someone shows me how or the instructions are detailed enough, but I'm not very electrically-mechanically inclined and need more instructions than some others may. I'll get into contact with J&M and look into the pigtail and din plug.

Again, Thanks.
    2017 RT Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What would be cool is if one of the bluetooth headset manufacturers could produce a device that does what the Sena 30k headsets do with the mesh technology. All you do is lift the antenna and hit the blue button and everyone with a 30k has instant communication. So if they could come up with a small device that we could pair any BT headset to and then turn on the Mesh connection we'd all have the ability to talk to each other easily.

I've talked to J&M and they say that's further down the road and I've sent a message to Sena. Pressure them to come up with something.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    J&M is coming out with their own BT dongle to work with the CB radio. Call them and find out when.
    I called them. While it's not on their site, it is available. However, they want $600 for just the dongle. You still have to buy everything else. I guess I'm back to having to learn to solder.
    2017 RT Limited