Thread: Tires

Spyder Garage

Default Tires

Hi Folks,
    Living in Ontario Canada.
    Looking for new front tires. Went to Canadian version of "TireRack" They don't list any 165/55r15's. Was thinking of those Federal's many talk about. Any suggestions from other Canadian riders? Other Brands. Sorry, don't like the OEM's.
    2017, RTL, 1330.

Thank's

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

A lot of people here have used VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 5 tires.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    A lot of people here have used VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 5 tires.
    ……….And I should ….I discovered them and have been recommending them ….. everyone who has bought them have really liked the ride ( at 15psi - for fronts ) ………… Mike ………………. Put Vredestein tires in the Search box …. I listed all the sizes that will fit the 14 and 15 inch wheels …..good luck …. PPS - they have a size for you …...

Spyder Garage

Take a look at the post here about Vredestein tires. It will answer your questions..... Jim
    Platinum Silver Satin 2014 RTL, Driver Backrest. Baha Ron Bar, Elka Shocks, Hiway pegs, Lighted Bump Skid, Centramatic Wheel Balancers, Wide Vu Mirrors, Third Tail/Brake light, Missing Belt Guard, Federal Formoza front and General Altimax rear tires, Squared Away, Mirror turn signals, Vibration Damper, Magnetic Mirrors, Matching RT622 Trailer.....Semper Fi....

.]

Spyder Garage

Tirerack has them. Free shipping, no sales tax. I have been experimenting with air pressures. Now running 15lbs. in the front and 18lbs. in the rear. This was highly recommended by our "tire expert" Mike here in the board. They handle great, very responsive. Tom
    "I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu!"

2016 F3Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Lamonster LED headlight and fog lights, Custom Dynamics LED fender and saddle bag lights, Can Am hitch, Can Am rider and passenger backrests, Baja Ron sway bar and Lamonster dog bones.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Tirerack has them. Free shipping, no sales tax. I have been experimenting with air pressures. Now running 15lbs. in the front and 18lbs. in the rear. This was highly recommended by our "tire expert" Mike here in the board. They handle great, very responsive. Tom
    Tom … I'm so glad you tried those psi's ….I'm even more glad you are Happy …… If you like them in the DRY ….. you will be even more impressed if you get caught in the Rain …...……….. Thanks for the review …. Mike :ohyea .....PS, Peter and I have been urging folks to " just give it a test ", those that have are pleasantly surprised at how much the ride improves - just from a comfort standpoint..... Plus the traction is amazing ….. .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Hello there, I also live in Ontario Canada and you can get those tires from Quattro tire they are out of Montreal with free delivery.

2015 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

I am using the continental contiprocontact on the front( size 165/60 R15). I replaced the front tires 3 years ago. No problems with the tires.

Deanna
    2014RTS-SE6 Cognac I am a Happy Spyder Owner!

BRP Semi-Rigid Rear Side Cargo Travel Bags
    BRP Glove Box Organizer
    Ron-rnet Laser Alignment
    TRIC-LED Spyderpockets
    STV Black Carbon Fiber Windshield Blackout
    WRAPMYSPYDER.COM Sceptor Kit Reflective Decals-Orange
    painted Dashboard+ GPS plug-in
    BRP Half Cover
    WRAPMYSPYDER.COM Air Dam Web Decal Black Reflective
    General Altimax RT 43 Rear tire
    BRP Full cover
    TRIC-LEDS Front Fender Marker Lights & Saddlebag Markers Lights