Thread: Ryker Warranty!

Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Warranty!

When I put my deposit in Nov 2018 I understood 1 Year Standard Warranty AND 1 Year Best "Because" I put my deposit down before 31 Jan 2019 AND NOW I get a E-Mail saying I have 1 Year Standard and TWO years Best?
    I called the Phone ### and a Person from Holland said Yes as its a New Program? Comments-

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looks like you got lucky.

Only hope BRP hasn't done this because of some major issues they know of and this is their way of making it right.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds good!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

I thought the same as you but they gave me the 2 year Best as well.

Spyder Garage

Take the money and run.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I am not complaining unless they know I am going to need it!

Spyder Garage

I can't think of any reason to worry about that. If they were seeing problems this soon it would either manifest in a recall (if severe / widespread enough) to correct the issue, service bulletins, or unexpected warrantee work in the first year. These haven't been out nearly long enough to be expecting problems into the 3rd year of ownership...

I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by gskinner View Post
    I am not complaining unless they know I am going to need it!

Spyder Garage

I got 2 years BEST also. Expires in 2022

Spyder Garage

Out of curiosity, did you guys have to do anything special to register the warranty? My dealer had a preordered unit that the original purchaser never picked up so I ended up with the benefit of having the extra year of B.E.S.T. on my purchase. I never thought to ask if I needed to do anything, he said it was already tied to the VIN, and honestly I never thought to ask any additional questions. Just assumed I'd end up getting something in the mail on it at some point.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker2112 View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you guys have to do anything special to register the warranty? My dealer had a preordered unit that the original purchaser never picked up so I ended up with the benefit of having the extra year of B.E.S.T. on my purchase. I never thought to ask if I needed to do anything, he said it was already tied to the VIN, and honestly I never thought to ask any additional questions. Just assumed I'd end up getting something in the mail on it at some point.
    I got an email but nothing in print.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

My dealer took care of it. I received a warranty card in the mail.

Spyder Garage

Its Nice to know we get the 1 Year standard and 2 Years Best ! Hope we don't Need it!

Spyder Garage

I didn’t even know I was getting any additional coverage above the factory warranty until I got a letter in the mail from BRP with the details

Spyder Garage

I never received anything from the dealer, in an email or in the mail. Nothing. Heck, I'm not even sure if I have a one year warranty!

2019 900 Rally Edition , Black w/Yellow Panels

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTRyker View Post
    I never received anything from the dealer, in an email or in the mail. Nothing. Heck, I'm not even sure if I have a one year warranty!

Took 5 weeks for me to get the E-Mail. Call 888-272-9222 and give them your VIN and they will tell you. Its the # I called to verify on their E-Mail.

Spyder Garage

Talked to my dealer today he states that the only units getting 3 year (1+2) are the regular Spiders they are unaware of a 3 year warranty on the Ryker.
    2019 Rally , GMUltra Violet

Spyder Garage

I called BRP to ask about warranty on the ryker I purchased and took delivery of in January. Like above, they said I have one year standard Plus 2 year Best. However, I received no written notification in any form from the dealer or BRP. I asked for them to send me confirmation and they said it would be sent in a couple of days. Never received. So I will be calling again this week.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerUSA View Post
    I called BRP to ask about warranty on the ryker I purchased and took delivery of in January. Like above, they said I have one year standard Plus 2 year Best. However, I received no written notification in any form from the dealer or BRP. I asked for them to send me confirmation and they said it would be sent in a couple of days. Never received. So I will be calling again this week.
    Similar weird thing happened to me. Bought the unit in January, which was under the "2nd year BEST Warranty" promo. I never received any paperwork from the dealer to that extent (even though I asked). They told me it was automatically added by BRP. So...recently called BRP and asked them to confirm my warranty status. They told me I had one year (ending 2020) and no record of the 2nd year BEST. Reason was because that the paperwork on my unit was not filed until February 2nd, after the promo cutoff date. After some back and forth with BRP, they concluded that I needed to go back to my dealer and ask them to resubmit the correction to BRP. Discussed with my dealer and after they talked to BRP (I believe), they sent in the correct paperwork. Now, the weird thing is, I did a final follow up with BRP and they confirmed everything was good, but now my warranty ends 2022, which is 1 year later than when I thought the BEST was going to expire. So, I'm not sure what is going on exactly, but I am OK with it now.
    2019 900 Rally Edition , Black w/Yellow Panels

Spyder Garage

Mine is the same. 1 year standard and two years of the extended warranty. So this goes to 2022
    I received my information on the warranty in an email from BRP.
    -- jim
    2022 F3S, special series , Manta Green