Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Seat Repair

After 8 years, my Spyder seat started to show some wear and tear. Just minor rips along the seams. At the recommendation of Daytona Fun Machines and even other people in the area, I took it to Precision Boat Top & Upholstery (386) 295-8428‬) at 412 Grant Street in Port Orange, Florida. They did it in a couple of days (just before Bike Week) and were very reasonable in pricing. The owner, Joe, was very congenial and knowledgeable. Now my seat looks like new. If you are in the central Florida area and need your upholstery worked, check them out.
    IMG_9544-01.jpg
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WingmanRT View Post
    After 8 years, my Spyder seat started to show some wear and tear. Just minor rips along the seams. At the recommendation of Daytona Fun Machines and even other people in the area, I took it to Precision Boat Top & Upholstery (386) 295-8428‬) at 412 Grant Street in Port Orange, Florida. They did it in a couple of days (just before Bike Week) and were very reasonable in pricing. The owner, Joe, was very congenial and knowledgeable. Now my seat looks like new. If you are in the central Florida area and need your upholstery worked, check them out.
    IMG_9544-01.jpg
    Very nice looking.

Spyder Garage

Are we seeing a total recovering job? Or...?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hi Dave here
    I have been doing that for over 40 years and still do, There is little reason to buy a NEW seat
    if yours is only worn, any good "GOOD' AUTOMOTIVE upholstery shop can do your seat for far
    less than buying a new seat.
    We do it here every day for riders and motorcycle dealers.
    Dave

Daytona Fun Machines and even other people in the area, I took it to Precision Boat Top & Upholstery (386) 295-8428‬) at 412 Grant Street in Port Orange, Florida. They did it in a couple of days (just before Bike Week) and were very reasonable in pricing. The owner, Joe, was very congenial and knowledgeable. Now my seat looks like new. If you are in the central Florida area and need your upholstery worked, check them out.
    IMG_9544-01.jpg[/QUOTE]