Spyder Garage

Default Damaged F3 saddle bag

My F3 saddle bag got scratched/torn today when a piece of plywood fell after a support slid out from under it.

I'm looking for options on what i can use to glue the torn pieces, and blend/hide the scuff mark as much as possible.

Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

They make fabric glue that might help. But don’t get too overwhelmed with minor scratches & dings or you’ll have no fun riding.
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Spyder Garage

I can be a bit obsessed about not having damage to it, its true. Do you happen to know what material that is? Vinyl? Curious if i can find something to darken the high scratch across the bag.

Its just frustrating, I had a delivery of kitchen cabinets today, they come flat packed ready to be assembled.... and it was a 10ft long pallet weighing over 1000lbs, and the delivery company couldn't get it off the truck using their lift gate... so we had to take the hundreds of parts one at a time into the garage and find things to lean them against -- which having expected them to just cart in a pallet, I wasn't prepared for. One of the things a few pieces were up against shifted, and a hundred pounds of 3/4 plywood fell against the Spyder.... I probably wouldn't be so annoyed if CanAm didn't charge $1300 for these stupid saddle bags. Another board landed on the rear fender - but somehow avoided scratching it. Normally there would be nothing near it capable of causing damage.

Current Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2015 Spyder F3-S with Heated Handle Grips, Gauge Spoiler, Fog Lights, 12V port, Akrapovic Exhaust, Driver and Passenger Backrests

Previous Spyder:
    "Can-Am Red"/Black 2012 Spyder RS-S with Can-Am Comfort Seat, Comfort Grips, Rigid Saddle Bags, HID lights, Fog Lghts, 12V Accessory port, Trunk Liner, Hindle exhaust, Flash2Pass, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Side Grilles, Missing Air Dam, Air Management System, BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Thats why I got the Shad bags. Hard plastic & a lot cheaper. Try some super glue and a black marker, besides that I have no idea.
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Spyder Garage

You might try a local upholstery shop, and see what there thoughts are.
    They may even be able to recover it with something so close you would really have to look at it to tell.
    Monique,
    2016 F3t pearl white
    Ultimate driver back rest
    12v power outlet for batt. tender
    Doc Humphries' vibration damper
    factory floorboards
    added topcase

Spyder Garage

After the newness wears off, you won't worry about $%$### like that.
    John F.
    Tallahassee, FL

2015 Spyder F3 SE6, black
    BRP Driver/passenger Footboards
    BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest
    Blue Ridge Windshield
    MRA X-Creen Tour, clear, clamp-on
    H4 LED Headlights
    F3 LED Fog Light Kit, LED Amber Halo Ring Kit, LED Tail Lights, F3 Rear run/brake/turn LEDs
    Easy Brackets
    Leatherworks, Inc. 120 Special Slight Angle Saddlebags
    Custom Dynamics Front Mud Flap LED lights, Street Magic Front Fender Tips, Double Feature Lens
    2-up rear shock
    Idler pulley kit