Spyder Garage

Default Satisfied customer (so far)

Since I bought my 2018 F3LTD last September, I posted two issues I had with the Spyder:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...pearl-paintjob

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...r-not-centered

The first one had to do with the mottled, uneven paint job, while the second one was about the handlebars being slightly turned while riding in a straight line.
    I went back to the dealer (Cross Bay Motorsports in Bay Shore, NY) where pictures of the paint were taken and sent to Can Am. After about a month, they called me that the new frunk lid, trunk lid and saddle bag lids were at the dealership. I brought the bike in and mentioned to them that I am still not happy with the handle bar being off (cocked).
    After a couple of weeks, the service person called to say that unfortunately the new frunk lid has a paint blemish and he ordered another replacement (geez, nobody does any quality checks at Can Am before shipping a product???)
    Finally, the new lid came and it was successfully installed.
    At the same time, the service department procured a new laser alignment tool and did a wheel alignment on the bike. They found that while the right front wheel was toed in, the left wheel was toed out, which caused the handlebar compensating for the uneven tracking.
    Now, I'm happy to report that the Spyder's paint looks as good as it should, the handlebar is finally straight, and the bike seems to track and handle better.
    After reading a lot of bad dealer/service posts here, I am happy to say that Cross Bay Motorsports is great and I would recommend them 100%.
    Now, just waiting for the nice weather so that I can go riding!
    2018 Spyder F3 Limited
    Pearl white/dark
    2018 F3 Limited , White pearl

Spyder Garage

I am 100 percent satisfied with my local dealer. They meet every appointment and do small things that make a service date a real pleasure

Spyder Garage

Thank you for posting your review. It is nice to hear about positive outcomes. I hope you have many miles of smile with your Spyder.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Positive reviews and comments are nice.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Just finished with my local shop and am very pleased with thier service. Michael's Power sports of Reno even got my finished the same day and charged me less than the invoice. Good folks there.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow