Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I called the dealer and they said the had the update and would I like to schedule a time to install. It took about 45 mins. As to how they got it...I did not ask, nor would I.
    When the going gets tough...Downshift..

Spyder Garage

Update! Girlfriend and I went for a ride Sunday, I have an iPhone 7 and she has an android 8 active, we linked our phones and helmets with Sena 20s to the BRP Connect. Started out with FM radio, got the radio to come over both helmets, took several tries to talk to each other. Finally when we could talk, at first it tried to mute music and let us talk. That didn't last long. I had to mute the volume, then our Sena 20s, would allow us to talk. Switched over to music on my iPhone. Music in Driver helmet came right up, riders helmet had to be reconnected, took a few tries, finally got it to work. Same thing, had to mute to talk. Only one phone at a time on the system could take calls. I got a call with no problems, Girlfriend got a call and we didn't know it. Got tired of it so we disconnected from the BRP connect and resynced our phones and helmets.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

The updated software made it a little better

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I am not sure if this is new. I have only had my spyder for a week. It has the 20.8 When in eco mode only it coaches you to raise the rpm if you are lugging it around. Right above the orange number that tells you what gear you are in an orange up arrow appears when in low rpm.
    Is this something or not?

Spyder Garage

Thumbs down Dang the firmware updates....

Quote Originally Posted by TheCajun1957 View Post
    I think you will need the special USB cable. Dealer plugged in the usb cable and the normal BUDDS cable and it popped up. The Tech did say there was a notice stating the upgrade was available.
    Ah....this morning I checked my 2018 and I have version 11.0 not even 13.0....and I just got it off the showroom floor two weeks ago....whats up with that???? Waiting on a call from the Service Supervisor at the dealer.... I might as well not even mess with trying to hook up the new Sena10S's I just got....

2 Wheels (ST1100, Marauder, Honda Shadow, Honda Rebel) 3 wheels (2018 Spyder RT Ltd)

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JeffandLori View Post
    I am not sure if this is new. I have only had my spyder for a week. It has the 20.8 When in eco mode only it coaches you to raise the rpm if you are lugging it around. Right above the orange number that tells you what gear you are in an orange up arrow appears when in low rpm.
    Is this something or not?
    I think what you are looking at is the gear shift advisory whist in eco mode for economical fuel use not necessarily for a lugging motor,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hershey View Post
    Ah....this morning I checked my 2018 and I have version 11.0 not even 13.0....and I just got it off the showroom floor two weeks ago....whats up with that???? Waiting on a call from the Service Supervisor at the dealer.... I might as well not even mess with trying to hook up the new Sena10S's I just got....
    Yours is the oldest update. Not much worked with 11.20 You need 20.8 Call your dealer. They should have done that before you picked it up. Demand they do it for free. You paid for that with the prep.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Thank you....been waiting all day for a call from the dealer Svc dept after I called twice...now 9:30 and no call...the longer they screw around, the madder I'm getting...

2 Wheels (ST1100, Marauder, Honda Shadow, Honda Rebel) 3 wheels (2018 Spyder RT Ltd)

Foam grip covers
    Tri-Axis Handlebars.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hershey View Post
    Thank you....been waiting all day for a call from the dealer Svc dept after I called twice...now 9:30 and no call...the longer they screw around, the madder I'm getting...
    The same all over, too many customers, not enough staff. Sucks!