Thread: Audio Jack

Spyder Garage

Default Audio Jack

Good Afternoon,

I just got a 2013 Spyder St and thus far it is a dream. I am trying to see how I can change the filter for the horn but the thing that is driving me most nuts is finding the location to connect the audio cord. There is a picture of it in the trunk but I wasn't sure if I needed to buy a cord or is this something I needed to have added. The radio works fine, but when you leave your city no more radio so I would rather just play music from my phone if I can figure out where the input is and where is the cord located.

Thank you

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Change the filter for the horn"? Somebody's pulling your leg ....
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

you lost me at FILTER.

Spyder Garage

Hi ClassyLady819. I just got a 2014 ST Limited. Mine came with a audio jack cable with a 7 pin round plug that goes into the outlet in the frunk. As you are looking head on into the frunk from the front the outlet is on the left next to the power outlet. Looks like this canamspyderauxplug.jpg Looks like there are several places on the internet you can get them from. I'm new here as well. Hope this helps. Sorry don't know anything about the horn

I get around. . .Ironbutnik

Spyder Garage

If you have two audio jacks, one is for apple, and the seven pin other is of other brands of MP3 players. I use the 7 pin on mine Sansa player. Apple, you can run with the controls, volume, search and skipping, on you left handle grip. For other brands of MP3 players, you can only run volume. Also, when I have my MP3 player plugged in the frunk, I also run the charging power cord at the same time, so my battery on my player doesn't die.
    Good luck - enjoy your new ride. I have a 14 ST SE5 Limited and love it!
    2014 ST SE5 LT , Black Current