Spyder Garage

Default Electrical Connection Instructions 2016 RT-S

Does anyone have the instructions for the Electrical Connection mirror turn signal light kit that allows the turn signals to function as both running lights and turn signals. TIA.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CBXBob View Post
    Does anyone have the instructions for the Electrical Connection mirror turn signal light kit that allows the turn signals to function as both running lights and turn signals. TIA.
    If your set includes a connector plug, just put it between the OEM connection plug …. If not you can posi-tap or solder ( I prefer this ) to the wiring to the OEM signal wiring ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

Thanks. It has the connectors, and most connections are obvious but there are two wires with spade connectors I am not sure about.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CBXBob View Post
    Thanks. It has the connectors, and most connections are obvious but there are two wires with spade connectors I am not sure about.
    If your Spyder was previously owned that may be the reason there are SPADE connectors there … I have owned Three diferent Spyders and none of them had Spade connectors ….from BRP ……. I would contact whoever sold you that item, they would be the EXPERTS … it's their product …… WE here can only interpret what info you provide …………….. Mike

Spyder Garage

I am the original owner of my Spyder. The kit is new from Electrical Connection. When updating to their new computers the instructions got lost in cyberspace. They
    are searching for them or are going to have to rewrite them. The space connectors are on the new harness and it appears one should be to power and one to ground. I was just hoping someone might have the instructions to save me some time.Thanks for all of the suggestions.