Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Where do you download your music from..........

that you have on your phone, and listen too while riding/driving. Are they thru purchase or a site on the internet?

Spyder Garage

Youtube
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sirius XM, and Spotify
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Google Play Music sub. Can stream or download pretty much anything.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sadly, I own all 16000 songs that we listen too. They are currently residing as CDs in my office, or on iTunes, and all songs are accessed through iCloud!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I like Bluegrass so I get mine from https://www.accuradio.com/bluegrass/ but you can get other types of genres from just going to https://www.accuradio.com.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    I like Bluegrass so I get mine from https://www.accuradio.com/bluegrass/ but you can get other types of genres from just going to https://www.accuradio.com.
    Seaweed, about 5000 of my 16000 songs are Bluegrass! Have you been to The Telluride Bluegrass Festival?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Once!!! I made the mistake of sitting to close to the bands. Way to loud for me and that was when I was a bit younger. So not again or at least not as close!!

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Thanks all.

Spyder Garage

Every piece of music on my, and my wife's, phone came from CDs we own.

Joe T.
    Joe T.
    I miss SoCal - - - -

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Hey, hey! Another Bluegrass fan.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Seaweed, about 5000 of my 16000 songs are Bluegrass! Have you been to The Telluride Bluegrass Festival?
    And another Bluegrass fan.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I do not import any music. We listen to the radio sometimes.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    And another Bluegrass fan.
    I believe that SpyderSue also is a Bluegrass fan.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:

Spyder Garage

Pandora. It's free and listen to any type of music. App for your phone

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    True, I just don't like someone choosing my music!

Spyder Garage

Google Play Music is the best IMO 9.99/mo for 1 device or 14.99/month for 6 devices.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post

I have Pandora on my Mac, and up until a few years ago I was able to download all music to a USB thumb drive. Them, a few years back there was copyright infringement and Pandora and others stopped allowing you to download. What I want is to download to a USB thumb drive, and play it in my jeep. From what I can tell there are no more freebies like that. So, I may have to go with the Pandora app, and pay to not have commercials.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    True, I just don't like someone choosing my music!
    I'm not quite sure I understand. I have Pandora on my Mac, and I choose the type of music. If a song comes up and I don't like it, I skip it or I used to be able to. I think I need to check.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    I have Pandora on my Mac, and up until a few years ago I was able to download all music to a USB thumb drive. Them, a few years back there was copyright infringement and Pandora and others stopped allowing you to download. What I want is to download to a USB thumb drive, and play it in my jeep. From what I can tell there are no more freebies like that. So, I may have to go with the Pandora app, and pay to not have commercials.
    That is my question, how do you record music from Pandora or other services. I have Pandora now

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I haven't downloaded in years. I stream with Pandora or Spotify or use Sirius. If you pay for Pandora premium you can download and create custom playlists, but I don't and simply hit the skip button. My old iTunes library is on a USB stick.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Spyder Garage

It annoys me when I don't control what I am listening to, which is why I don't use Pandora. There is also Google Play and XM radio, I guess, but I really hate paying to listen to music when I have all the music I actually want to listen to right here at home. There is only so much time I have to listen to music anyway, I don't have the time or inclination to listen to somebody else's choices. So, I fixed everything so I control what I listen to.

Listen to what Joe T. says above. You've probably got lots of old CDs. Anything you have on CDs can be converted to MP3 with Windows Media Player "for free" and saved to your computer. For stuff you don't already own, you can download individual songs from Amazon, Walmart and other places in MP3 format for a dollar or two each. If I want more than three or four songs by an artist, I usually find it cheaper just to buy used CDs off eBay and convert them. Once your library is in MP3 format on your computer, you can create folders and playlists so you can sort and play the songs the way you want. You can then copy everything onto your phone if you want to listen to them that way. If you have an iPhone like I do, however, you are forced to use the Apple iTunes program, which is absolutely horrid and unintuitive and will force you to display and play the songs in the order and in the way THEY want you to play them. You can also copy the songs onto a thumb drive, but I have had a problem using a thumb drive on my 2017 Spyder because the Spyder's system is unable to recognize folders - what you get is whatever order the thumb drive wants to play them in. I don't have this problem using the thumb drive in either of my cars, only with the Spyder.
    2017 RTS , Blue

Spyder Garage

I'm not quite sure I understand. I have Pandora on my Mac, and I choose the type of music. If a song comes up and I don't like it, I skip it or I used to be able to. I think I need to check.
    Your correct. You choose . I think it's awesome and the ads don't bother me being it's free

Spyder Garage

Had Amazon prime. 2000+ songs. GONE...
    Dropped prime because rarely did a package arrive in 2 days. Usually took 4-5 days. Amazon always had a excuse of weather or some sort.
    The songs I paid for are only accessable if I continue to pay for prime.

Thing is, since dropping prime, most packages are on my doorstep the next day or so the latest two days after ordering. Less time than when I had prime.

Spyder Garage

No they choose within your tastes. With my music at 16000 songs, if I want to play a specific artist I can just shuffle all of their songs. I can create a play list for a specific type of activity like a cross country ryde, and hear my music that fits my mood. If you don't own any music, then Pandora is a good alternative.