Spyder Garage

Default Ruben Brown's Motorcycle Run (Buffalo, NY)

Ruben Brown (former Buffalo Bill) is having his annual motorcycle run on June 28th, 2009. www.rubensrun.com SpyderQuinn and I went to this run last year. We had a great time. They have a car show, bands, food, celebrities (like "Shooter McGavin" from happy gilmore, If you can call him a celebrity, Jim Kelly and Robbie Knieval were there last year). Last year it ended at the stadium. This year it is starting at the McKinley Mall and ending at Dunn Tire Park (downtown Buffalo). If anyone is interested let me know. I live about 2 miles from the McKinley Mall. We can meet at my house and go over if anyone wants. I live walking distance from Ralf Wilson Stadium. Maybe we can get a bunch of Spyders to crash the party. We plan on leaving my house to go and register around 8am. Here are some pics of last year.

Spyder Garage

Interesting bike. Would be better if instead of Jim Kelly it said Scott Norwood a little offcenter right on the tank.

:P
    "I <3 attention!"
    -DD

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Assuming you're a Bills fan, I feel your pain. I'm a Broncos fan so I understand the pain of 4 SB losses! Nevermind that we since won 2.

Anyway, done hijacking your thread. I couldn't resist.
    "I <3 attention!"
    -DD