Spyder Garage

Default Two Dainese Motorcycle Jackets

I am selling 2 Dainese motorcycle jackets, both used in very good condition and both size 48 (men's medium). One is the Stripes EVO C2 leather jacket and the other is the Air Frame textile jacket.

The Stripes Evo C@ sells new for over $400 and the Air Frame for around $200. I am selling the two as a set for $265 including shipping CONUS.

The Dainese's Stripes EVO C2 Leather Jacket is a quality leather sportbike jacket with a retro flare. This jacket is constructed with vintage cowhide leather, suede cowhide inserts, and S1 bielastic fabric with TechFrame and removable thermal liners. This leather jacket is CE certified and incorporates EN 1621.1 certified composite protectors and air inlets on the chest for airflow. The Stripes EVO C2 Leather Jacket also features a pocket for optional protection upgrades, ample storage, multiple adjustment points, and a jacket-trouser connection loop.

Materials: Vintage cowhide leather/Suede cowhide inserts/S1 bielastic fabric
    Ergonomics: Waist adjustment/Adjustable neck fastener/Jacket-trouser connection loop
    Temperature Adjustment: Removable thermal liner/Air inlets on the chest
    Key Features: Internal pocket/2 outside pockets/Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In an orderly world, I'm addicted to chaos.

Spyder Garage

Price reduced - $240 for both including shipping.

Spyder Garage

$220 including shipping for both jackets.