Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Great trip this last weekend

Took a 200 mile trip from Everett to Port Angeles, Washington. Was going to take some pics while on the Edmonds to Kingston ferry crossing, but spent the whole 30 minutes answering questions about my Spyder to several people, including half the deck crew! Weather was beautiful. I really love the Pacific NW (AND my !!) Probably go further out to the coast in a couple of weeks; hit Forks along the way...

Here are a couple of pics near where I live: one of the Mukilteo Lighthouse (built in 1906), and another of the Port of Everett (home to the USS Abraham Lincoln).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaspyder View Post
    Took a 200 mile trip from Everett to Port Angeles, Washington. Was going to take some pics while on the Edmonds to Kingston ferry crossing, but spent the whole 30 minutes answering questions about my Spyder to several people, including half the deck crew! Weather was beautiful. I really love the Pacific NW (AND my !!) Probably go further out to the coast in a couple of weeks; hit Forks along the way...

Here are a couple of pics near where I live: one of the Mukilteo Lighthouse (built in 1906), and another of the Port of Everett (home to the USS Abraham Lincoln).
    Glad you had a great trip. It doesn't surprise me about not getting photos due to questions, you are now a rock star.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Glad you had a great trip. It doesn't surprise me about not getting photos due to questions, you are now a rock star.
    We were in Lynwood in March (in our car) visiting our 2 daughters and went to that same lighthouse. Feels great to see a picture of something one has actually seen in person. We are planning to be in Lynwood the second week of August on our return from our far east coast trip. Maybe we can meet and get you to sign our banner and take a pic.
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    We were in Lynwood in March (in our car) visiting our 2 daughters and went to that same lighthouse. Feels great to see a picture of something one has actually seen in person. We are planning to be in Lynwood the second week of August on our return from our far east coast trip. Maybe we can meet and get you to sign our banner and take a pic.
    I took that picture during the lighthouse festival. My kids love to sit on the beach just behind there and collect seashells while watching the ferry come in and out. And I would love to meet up with you in Lynnwood if you are in town! I live just north of there in Everett, Washington...just a hop and a skip on the

Spyder Garage

I too have been to Everett in the (distant?) past. Great scenery! However, the Spyder in the pics appears to be completely stock (a.k.a. "unmodified")!!! I'm not sure if there are any unmodified Spyders other than the dealership floor models!

'on my friend!!!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaspyder View Post

Glad you had a nice ride - pretty where you live!