Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I've toured on 2 RT's a 990 and a 1330 then bought a 16 F3t and added the top case and I could not be happier with it,
    26,000 miles of smiles. I do my own oil changes and brakes. I love it.
    Monique,
    2016 F3t pearl white
    Ultimate driver back rest
    12v power outlet for batt. tender
    Doc Humphries' vibration damper
    factory floorboards
    added topcase

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very niceRay, I like the rider's position on the f3L and T, just gotta make room for the wife in there or I'm in trouble. Is the to Spyder top case aftermarket? From the pic, looks roomy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Very niceRay, I like the rider's position on the f3L and T, just gotta make room for the wife in there or I'm in trouble. Is the to Spyder top case aftermarket? From the pic, looks roomy.
    Ray has the OEM topcase but you can go with an aftermarket setup. I have my aftermarket case and rack waiting to be installed - have around $300 in it.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Back when I purchased the bike in Feb 17, it was a $1200 option and I had to wait an additional 3 months to receive it.
    Now I think BRP wants 14 or 15 hundred for it.
    Roomy yes, it will fit 2 full size helmets side by side. To me it is much more user friendly than the RT.
    Monique,
    2016 F3t pearl white
    Ultimate driver back rest
    12v power outlet for batt. tender
    Doc Humphries' vibration damper
    factory floorboards
    added topcase

Spyder Garage

Well the search continues. Can't seem to get a spyder bought for my wife. I'm even looking at F3S now along with RTs. Maybe I need to broaden my search or be less selective. A 2014 spyder with the 1330 motor built for touring and traveling with not to many miles on, price that wont break the bank, and not 1500 miles away should not be to hard to find. Help me out spyder lovers would love to join the club.
    2015 F3S , silver and orange

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by holyhill1 View Post
    Well the search continues. Can't seem to get a spyder bought for my wife. I'm even looking at F3S now along with RTs. Maybe I need to broaden my search or be less selective. A 2014 spyder with the 1330 motor built for touring and traveling with not to many miles on, price that wont break the bank, and not 1500 miles away should not be to hard to find. Help me out spyder lovers would love to join the club.
    I imagine there are not going to be too many Spyders being advertised during the winter up where you are. Waiting for Spring may be your best bet.

There is also https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/ they are a sponsor of this forum and many members have bought through them before and had a good experience. Their price includes shipment to your location.

Be patient. There are many used Spyders in good condition out there that meet your needs. Like this one; https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/defa...OwnedInventory
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I imagine there are not going to be too many Spyders being advertised during the winter up where you are. Waiting for Spring may be your best bet.

There is also https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/ they are a sponsor of this forum and many members have bought through them before and had a good experience. Their price includes shipment to your location.

Be patient. There are many used Spyders in good condition out there that meet your needs. Like this one; https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/defa...OwnedInventory
    Also, create your own WTB thread on this forum: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-Sale-by-Owner
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Here is one in your price range - not sure where it is located though. EBAY

2015 Can-Am Spyder F3S SE6
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue