Spyder Garage

Default Wife's New Ryker 900

Picked up my wife a new Ryker couple of week ago (2 Feb) just now getting around to post. Picture was taken by the dealer on the lift given it the once over before we took it home. You may notice the rear fender is off, had them replace it as it look like someone dragged their boot across it. Live in the St Louis area, weather has not been all that nice to us for her to get it out. Also picked up the Orange Blaze panels from the dealer also. It was a hard choice between the blue or the orange so we got both. Only got about 70 miles on it, hoping for good weather soon, as that groundhog said we should get an early spring.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That ground hog must have been drinking too much. Around here it's just been too cold for my old bones. cueman

Spyder Garage

Congrats to you both and yes they do have some nice colours.
    Still waiting to see them in the flesh.
    2014 ST-S , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Nice color
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

and on your new Ryker 900.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new ride May there be many wonderful trips in the future for you both. Happy Trails.

Spyder Garage

looks good. Enjoy

Spyder Garage

Thanks to all, This has been an eighteen year project for my wife to get her own bike. Back in 2001, she started to enjoy motorcycles when I finally myself to begin to ride motorcycles again. Kinda hard to do when I was on Navy deployments but when I transferred from a boat to a shore command, got a new bike, and she was hooked. Got her to take the motorcycle safety course, got her license, and small bike of her own back then, Think it was a Rebel 125, nothing much. Something scared her, said just too many moving things. Progress 18 years, Bike with no clutch, one brake pedal and should not fall over she was ready again to give it a try.

Blue and Orange are great colors, Think she picked out the blue to match my Harley when we ride together. Bring on the spring weather, I got two Harley's and Ryker that need some road time.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker19 View Post
    Picked up my wife a new Ryker couple of week ago (2 Feb) just now getting around to post. Picture was taken by the dealer on the lift given it the once over before we took it home. You may notice the rear fender is off, had them replace it as it look like someone dragged their boot across it. Live in the St Louis area, weather has not been all that nice to us for her to get it out. Also picked up the Orange Blaze panels from the dealer also. It was a hard choice between the blue or the orange so we got both. Only got about 70 miles on it, hoping for good weather soon, as that groundhog said we should get an early spring.
    How about blue on one side and orange on the other? "War Eagle"
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow