Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Vredestein tire sizes from their web site

Someone asked me ( actually a few some ones - lately ) so I'm going to list the Vredestein Tires that will fit the 14 & 15 inch wheels .. in 14 inch for the front _ three I know will fit are 155/65-14 -- 165/60 14 -- 165/65-14 … these two I'm pretty sure will work also 175/65-14 & 185/55-14 ...depending on type of fenders you have …….. For 15in fronts 145/65-15 -- 155/60-15 __ 165/60-15__165/65-15 __& 175/55-15 ………. for the rear 205/65-15 __ 205/60-15 __ 215/65-15 …….. This info is from VREDESTEIN TIRE CO. ….. if they are made by Vredestein they can be found somewhere …….. These tires are the " Quatrac 5 " model ….. I think Vredestein makes one of if not the best Spyder tire today..... other models may have similar performance characteristics but I won't comment on them...… Happy & safe motoring ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

Mike thanks for the info

Jm

Spyder Garage

Got 4 of the Vredestein Quatrac 5 tires on my Subaru. Really like them! I wonder how well one would work on the rear of my RTL??
    2014 RTL , Gray

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bill W. View Post
    Got 4 of the Vredestein Quatrac 5 tires on my Subaru. Really like them! I wonder how well one would work on the rear of my RTL??
    It will make very you Happy ……..at 17-18 psi ...…………….Mike

Spyder Garage

We are loving the Vredestein's all around. Don't know if having a matched set makes a difference, but the handling is awesome! Greatly improved ride from the Crapender's. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    We are loving the Vredestein's all around. Don't know if having a matched set makes a difference, but the handling is awesome! Greatly improved ride from the Crapender's. Tom
    Tom glad I and " Vredestein " tires are making you happy ……….. In reality if the tires are on the SAME axel that's fine …. for a Spyder the rear can be different that's not an issue.....

Spyder Garage

Tango
    What size Vredestein Quatrac 5 are you using on the front and rear. I have a 2012 RTS and stock front are 165/65 R14 and the rear stock size is 225/50 R15.
    Any other size info response is very welcome.
    Jim

Spyder Garage

I also put the Vredestein Quatrac 5 on all 3 of my F3T wheels and I like them a lot.
    I do wish the rear were wider, mostly for aesthetics.
    Also, Vredestein makes a sportrac version which is rated better in the rain!
    They are hard to get in the states...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmal View Post
    I also put the Vredestein Quatrac 5 on all 3 of my F3T wheels and I like them a lot.
    I do wish the rear were wider, mostly for aesthetics.
    Also, Vredestein makes a sportrac version which is rated better in the rain!
    They are hard to get in the states...
    What size did you get for the rear ???...………. Vredestein does make a 215/65 - 15 which should fit …… Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-20-2019 at 04:51 AM. Reason: foMike or...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimboRTS View Post
    Tango
    What size Vredestein Quatrac 5 are you using on the front and rear. I have a 2012 RTS and stock front are 165/65 R14 and the rear stock size is 225/50 R15.
    Any other size info response is very welcome.
    Jim
    I think I went with the 205 on the rear. My fronts are 15". Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL