SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I need your feedback

Hi Everyone
    Well Julie and I spent 2 weeks in Costa Rica and then on down to Panama for a week
    now We are back... should anyone want to see some pictures let me know I will email you
    a bunch.
    Now on to business.... You all know I do not sell any junk, or crapy products of any kind
    almost everything I sell I use myself, I have taken on a product that is with out doubt the
    best phone/tablet/GPS mount there is bar none. it is the fantastic new TackForm Logo.jpeg
    they may look like others but that's about all.
    So I am asking anyone who has received theirs from me PLEASE tell me what you think
    Tell others here and on other forums. I am sure they will be the only one you will ever use.
    Remember, everything I sell is at discount prices I am never undersold.
    Thanks to you all
    Ride Safe
    Dave

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I actually bought one from the maker before Dave announced he was selling them (I would have bought from Dave if I hadn't already had one, I thinks he's actually cheaper). Anyway, it is the best one I have ever used.
    2017 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Got mine a couple days back but won't mount till it warm's up some.In hand the mount looks and feels like a well made product from quality materials! Can't imagine any prob's with it!