Spyder Garage

Default JT’s NHR Carrier with Diamond Plate

For sale JT’s NHR Carrier with Diamond Plate. Was used one time on a trip to Homecoming 10th anniversary to Canada. Product can be found here http://spyderstore.com/index.php?rou...&product_id=77

Once assembled can be removed with one bolt through the axle like the trailer hitch.

Has diamond plate base so can be used with or without the Plano storage tub. The storage box and straps are not included with the carrier, would cost more for me to ship then it costs. Can be found here and at Wal-Mart. https://www.amazon.com/Plano-1619-00.../dp/B00840T496

It sells new for $295 plus shipping. I paid $50 for the shipping so have $345 tied up into this.

Will sell for $200.00 plus shipping. Going to guess about $50 for the shipping this thing is heavy! You will pay the actual cost for shipping. Will not know the cost until sending it out to your location from the USPS. If the shipping is less will refund the difference, if more you pay the difference.

Have PayPal to accept payment.

IMG_1232.jpg
    2015 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Hello . My name is Daniel and I am interested in buying it. But before I do can you clarify where the BOLT goes tru??? do you have to replace the back tire BOLT to install this one?? Tks ..

Daniel..
    Lamonster Bumpskid
    BajaRon Swaybar
    Tricled LED Backup light
    Tricled LED Headlight
    Lordco LED Signal Light
    Jurock Windshield
    Sirius XM Satellite Radio

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice deal! I am guessing that there is a bolt that goes through the hollow axle of the rear wheel. Similar to the way the after market show chrome hitches are installed. Good luck with sale.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dmartin View Post
    Hello . My name is Daniel and I am interested in buying it. But before I do can you clarify where the BOLT goes tru??? do you have to replace the back tire BOLT to install this one?? Tks ..

Daniel..
    Hello Daniel,
    All you do is remove the plastic axle caps. The axle is hollow and the rod that holds the carrier goes through the axle. So you do not need to remove the axle at all.

I do not think I would like to ship the carrier to Canada though. I had a very bad experience shipping something there. A very big issue with customs which held up the package. Then the buyer complained to PayPal and then PayPal took the money back out of my account. It took months to resolve this.

I do not want to go with that hassle ever again, sorry.
    2015 RTL , Red