Spyder Garage

Default Spark plug choice

Thinking about changing my plugs, should I go back with stock or something different? I'm wondering if the E3 plug helps at all. My ryde is a 2013 RT-S with the 998 engine. Thanks in advance
    2013 RED RT-S SE-5. Nothing special, but it's mine. I call it El Diablo Rojo
    US ARMY Combat Engineer. Sapper Strike!

Spyder Garage

You should get the kit with Iridium plugs and MSD plug wires from Baja Rons.You will definitely want to change the wires while you are in there.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jlhogue View Post
    You should get the kit with Iridium plugs and MSD plug wires from Baja Rons.You will definitely want to change the wires while you are in there.
    that is the way I would go!
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I have a 2013 RTL / 998 and decided to go with the E3 plugs. I ran E3 plugs in my Vmax for years and really liked them. I run the E3 plugs in all of my vehicles and equipment. For plug wires I got them from Baja Ron. Defiantly do the wires when you do the plugs. It is pretty tight in there but half the battle are the body panels and air filter box. Oh yea you might as well do the air filter at the same time while you are in there. I purchased my the KN air filter from Baja Ron. Good luck.... lots of patience is a requirement for this task.
    2013 RT Ltd. Black Currant, SpyderPops Bump Skid & Belt Guard, Bajarons Sway Bar & Heim Joints, BRP. Trailer Hitch, Trailer Hitch Luggage Carrier, Cat By-Pass, Wrapped pipes, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake light & Dual Brightsides, F4 Customs Windshield, Ultimate Tallboy seat & back rest, Rivco Armrests, LED mirror lights, Lidlox Helmet locks, Elka Stage 2 Frt. Shocks., Clearwater "Darla" LED driving lights, Tricled LED headlights & fog lights, Tricled fender LED lights.

Spyder Garage

I 2013REDRTS

The best spark plugs I've tried,
    the NGK iridium 1X it's great, on my last bike a GoldWing 1800 for 10 years that i have ride this bike ever no loss of power.

FlyBoy2121
    2014 RT ltd , original original Cognac